Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a problem

No not NASA but here at QPR

I don't care what any of you say but I feel we have a really good squad, maybe a few short but still strong.

Players win games, all depends on if they want to win and give 100%, whilst others don't. I'd like to know from fans which players do you feel that give this club 100% each week?

Which players don't give a monkeys if we win, draw or lose?

What do you see on the pitch when you watch us play, let's see which names pop out most, maybe some of these players are good but if they can't offer this club 100% then there is no point in playing them. We should loan them out or sell them and get a fee so we can replace them with players who do want to win and take us up.

not sure a witch hunt is particularly helpful. the endless off-field shenanigans prob don't help either. without a striker we aren't going up anyway so lets just give the existing squad a bit of time and see whether the manager can galvanise the troops.

Comment

No witch hunt needed, as you need to look no further than Villa's training ground to see how ****edoff players get when played out of position or not played at.

There lies your problem with the players attitude and I bet I am not the only one, who week in week out is scratching my head wondering why x & y is sitting on the bench and z is playing .........

Comment

Have to admire your positivity Myu despite the fact we have a pretty average squad with the odd flashes of skill/talent being shown, it's unbalanced and not playing as a team.

A few tricky games coming up - there may be trouble ahead....
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

From the answers above, it seems the players aren't necessarily the problem. Although I agree we do have a good squad. However without decent strikers, it's almost like being in a boxing match, but only having midget arms. You can get close, but you're not gonna hit the target.

Comment

Players who give 100%:

Ramage
            Rowlands
            Ainsworth
            Ephraim
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

I have to say that I agree completely with Myu, I truly do believe we have one of the strongest squads in the division.

The defence speaks for itself, not many teams conceded fewer goals than us last season - and you could probably include this season as well.

The midfield is littered with class. Players like Routledge, Buzsaky, Rowlands, Watson even Leigertwood to some extent would near on walk into most sides in this division. Added to that the likes of Balanta (future star in my eyes), Ephraim and Cook and I don't think we can really complain.

The strikeforce is a little light, but as Myu said we still have a very strong squad - and one capable of challenging at the right end of the table IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                z is playing .........
                Z's dead lemon pie
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                  Players who give 100%:

Ramage
                  Rowlands
                  Ainsworth
                  Ephraim
                  I would add Connelly to that list
                  In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                    I have to say that I agree completely with Myu, I truly do believe we have one of the strongest squads in the division.

The defence speaks for itself, not many teams conceded fewer goals than us last season - and you could probably include this season as well.

The midfield is littered with class. Players like Routledge, Buzsaky, Rowlands, Watson even Leigertwood to some extent would near on walk into most sides in this division. Added to that the likes of Balanta (future star in my eyes), Ephraim and Cook and I don't think we can really complain.

The strikeforce is a little light, but as Myu said we still have a very strong squad - and one capable of challenging at the right end of the table IMO.

Classic example of us overating our players there IMO. Routledge maybe, Watson possibly but none of the others would "walk" into any of the top sides in our division.
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                      Z's dead lemon pie
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post

now that's what i call an understatement

but agree on paper we do have the makings of a very strong squad

Comment

Our strike force "a little light" - that really is masterful understatement. Look at our strike force and compare it to Cardiffs. Or did you say the comparison Sir Pie did the other day of strike forces - ours is embarrassing against many if not most teams in this division.

Comment

PK - snap. Hadn't seen your post before writing my own, but I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read - "a little light". Hilarious.

Comment

Off Course they dont give 100 percent if they arent played regularly and out of position.:devil::grimace::red_heart::red_heart::tired:

Comment

Working...
                              X