Dear Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Tony

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS CLOWN as we wont go up with him !! YOU deserve better than another Idiot with out a plan A, B, C or even Z the guy is a complete mug Keane Ahead of my NAN we have all seen enough get rid now we still have a slight chance
    oh well that was fun

No chance in the playoffs if Harry stays.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by DODSKI View Post
      PLEASE GET RID OF THIS CLOWN as we wont go up with him !! YOU deserve better than another Idiot with out a plan A, B, C or even Z the guy is a complete mug Keane Ahead of my NAN we have all seen enough get rid now we still have a slight chance
      Amen

Comment

Couldn't you have put this in the match thread, with all the other similar posts. Does this REALLY need a new thread?

Comment

tw why you so anti..anti redknapp posts mate?
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Christ it would be a complete joke if we failed to make the play offs, Don't see it myself, just convinced Redcrap won't get us up

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              tw why you so anti..anti redknapp posts mate?
              im not particularly F but we've heard it all before, numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Christ it would be a complete joke if we failed to make the play offs, Don't see it myself, just convinced Redcrap won't get us up
                in

Comment

If Harry fails to keep us in the top 6 it will show the world that it was only the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    No chance with or without him - we are absolutely useless

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Couldn't you have put this in the match thread, with all the other similar posts. Does this REALLY need a new thread?
                      I've got no problem with someone starting a thread like this and I'm only hoping that people from inside LR read this sort of stuff and feedback how cheesed orft fans are with this chump at the healm...... A new thread highlighting someone's displeasure rather than trawling through the match thread is ok for me on this occasion....

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        im not particularly F but we've heard it all before, numerous times.
                        The sooner Fernandes wakes up to the fact that Redknapp is a clueless mug and sacks him, then it will stop.

Hopefully that will be tomorrow lunchtime at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          The sooner Fernandes wakes up to the fact that Redknapp is a clueless mug and sacks him, then it will stop.

Hopefully that will be tomorrow lunchtime at the latest.
                          Bravo......

Comment

was all for giving hr a chance to come good, but not now, can fukc off

Comment

I wouldn't sack him... that's what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                              X