Documentary evidence re the Piquet crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, back to the subject.

Rumours are Flavio has left the country and may not come back for the Chelsea match.

It all depends on what happens on Monday really, what we are doing now is merely speculating
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Rumours are Flavio has left the country and may not come back for the Chelsea match.

It all depends on what happens on Monday really, what we are doing now is merely speculating
      The owner of the club might not turn for a cup game against Chelsea, thats shocking, especially as there are so many on here that say he is an innocent man and his scalelectric error of judgement is no bid deal.

Comment

he can still be found guilty,just like a murder without a body.i hope he is kicked out of qpr as the man is a cheat

Comment

To be fair think this trip was organised well before hand, he was going anyway and we didn't even know if we would get this far in the cup, let alone who we were playing.

Comment

Amen.

Just hope it works out well for QPR... whatever happens.
            He should take stock while he's away, and come back with some focus.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Thinking about it, if he is not guilty, he will sue Renault for every penny they have for slander, defamation of character, unfair dismissal and much much more, Then he will also sue Piquet Jr and Sr and he will be able to invest all that free money into QPR FC.
              Not so..........

1 Innocent until proven guilty!
              2 Renault / Flavio reached an agreement for him to step down, a decsion that FB took ''as best for the Renault team''... so no, he won't be pursuing them via the courts.
              3 He's still got a lawsuit filed against the Piquets, alledging their libel.

Why do you have to assume that he's guilty?.... because you don't like him?

Comment

I made that point earlier in the F1 thread.

many don't even like formula one, but they have read the paper stories and assumed that he is guilty. I'm sure you will find in most cases its a personal thing and the ones who don't like him, will go heavy on this and say things like he "he is not fit to run QPR".

If you look on the vote that Cait put up, the posters who don't like him in general, were the ones who voted against him. Many don't even watch F1.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                  Not so..........

1 Innocent until proven guilty!
                  2 Renault / Flavio reached an agreement for him to step down, a decsion that FB took ''as best for the Renault team''... so no, he won't be pursuing them via the courts.
                  3 He's still got a lawsuit filed against the Piquets, alledging their libel.

Why do you have to assume that he's guilty?.... because you don't like him?
                  1: I agree and if he beleived that as well, why did he not fight the case against him.

2: The only times deals like this are done are when the parties discussing it are guilty and they are limiting their exposure to bad publicity heavy punishment and fines. Flavio don't care about anyone other than himself, so don't think he done this to save Renault's reputation.

3: Renault have accepted the driver was told to crash and Flavio told him and they will not be contesting the charge. It is imposible for Flavio to sue in these circumstances.

If I like him or not is neither here or there.

Comment

I made that point earlier in the F1 thread.

many don't even like formula one, but they have read the paper stories and assumed that he is guilty. I'm sure you will find in most cases its a personal thing and the ones who don't like him, will go heavy on this and say things like he "he is not fit to run QPR".

If you look on the vote that Cait put up, the posters who don't like him in general, were the ones who voted against him. Many don't even watch F1.
                    Pete - if I watched F1, would I know that he was guilty or innocent?
                    David

Comment

Paulo Sousa the football manager, is what Nelson Piquet Jnr is to motor racing.
                      As a football director FB has won nothing He has been in the game 2 years, get off your high horse.

Sousa has played beautiful football most of his career which spans a good 18-20 years.

Sousa is the John Barnes (he too was a great player) of english football management, you just haven't realised it yet.
                      Karma ?? What a p.illock.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

What a turnip, plum and any other fruit/vegetable that is generally used as insults!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        The only difference being of course that Briatore has won world titles in F1 Sousa has won nothing as a manager was a clueless and a blabbermouth
                        Clueless and a blabbermouth.

You must mean Paladini.

Now, I don't know, but I'd imagine that Sousa has been paid off by the board as they know they have no case against him. He did what at least one other employee of QPR football club does regularly - spout off on club affairs to others. The only difference is Sousa had no clue he was going to be published on a website; I'd imagine that the other insider knows full well that his views get published daily (well, the ones he wants published, anyway...)

Comment

Working...
                        X