Documentary evidence re the Piquet crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Funky - I. Tell me one good thing that happened to QPR FC in the last 6 months (no community related).
    Why cant I mention community is that not part of the club?

Anyway good things in the past 6 months, Wayne Routledge?

One defeat in 6?

The Chelsea Cup draw?

Excellence in Family Award

Award winning match day programme

The catering in C-Club

Thinking about it, if he is not guilty, he will sue Renault for every penny they have for slander, defamation of character, unfair dismissal and much much more, Then he will also sue Piquet Jr and Sr and he will be able to invest all that free money into QPR FC.
    Thats the spirit
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Innocent, your having a laugh. Apparently he can not be charged because the coward quit. If he was innocent and had nothing to do with it, he would have stayed and proved he was innocent.

"Flavio Briatore's position as majority owner of QPR appears secure in the wake of the Formula 1 race-fixing saga. Had the ex-Renault team boss been found guilty of fixing the Singapore Grand Prix, he would have failed the Football League's fit and proper person test. But the Italian, 59, can no longer be charged now that he has left Renault."

If this is true, why did he quit ?
      I think renault sacked him, they dont want to associate with him and it does safeguard the renault team staff and their future in F1

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Look he is probably as guilty as sin but at the end of the day who cares.
        The guys put a fair few quid into Rangers, like him or not without him we would be in trouble.

People should remember that when getting on their high horse and demmanding a return to the good old days.....funnily enough it's always the same miserable sods that are moaning.
        I agree. Don't care what he does in F1. Just care what he does at QPR

Comment

Thinking about it, if he is not guilty, he will sue Renault for every penny they have for slander, defamation of character, unfair dismissal and much much more, Then he will also sue Piquet Jr and Sr and he will be able to invest all that free money into QPR FC.
          Now he'll know how Sousa felt. That Kharma thing can be a b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
            Now he'll know how Sousa felt. That Kharma thing can be a b*tch.
            The only difference being of course that Briatore has won world titles in F1 Sousa has won nothing as a manager was a clueless and a blabbermouth
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Paulo Sousa the football manager, is what Nelson Piquet Jnr is to motor racing.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                The only difference being of course that Briatore has won world titles in F1 Sousa has won nothing as a manager was a clueless and a blabbermouth
                Sousa has won the champions league twice as a player. Won domestic league and cup trophies in Italy. Also won over 50 caps for his country.

As a football director FB has won nothing and is clueless. Obvious by his appointments. He is also a blabbermouth and a cheat. Obvious because he has been caught out. The only thing that was missing. Was that Piquet jr didn't come on here first with his allegations.

As i said, Kharma can be a b*tch

Comment

As a football director FB has won nothing He has been in the game 2 years, get off your high horse.

Sousa has played beautiful football most of his career which spans a good 18-20 years.

Sousa is the John Barnes (he too was a great player) of english football management, you just haven't realised it yet.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Anything can still happen here, we need to watch this space.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      As a football director FB has won nothing He has been in the game 2 years, get off your high horse.

Sousa has played beautiful football most of his career which spans a good 18-20 years.

Sousa is the John Barnes (he too was a great player) of english football management, you just haven't realised it yet.
                      I don't ride horses. As a manager Sousa has even less experience, in a foreign country. So what's your point.

What goes around comes around. And Kharma came around to give FB a slap.

Comment

You can view and read all the documents, statements and evidence on Crashgate at

Sportsmail has obtained the damning evidence which the FIA has put together against Renault over the Singapore 'crash-gate' scandal. Read it in full.

Comment

Karma ?? What a p.illock.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Karma ?? What a p.illock.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.
                            Oh dear. Don't worry Petey. I forgive you for your outburst.

Comment

Guys, I put this thread on to debate the issue in an intelligent way. Clearly, this is beyond most of you. What we get instead is groundless, *****ic claims and trading in personal insults.
                              I'll find another forum to debate an issue that really is important to the club.

Comment

had the word "m.o.r.o.n" censored now.

Comment

Working...
                                X