One size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One size?

Any news concerning Fitz Hall for this weekend, is he still out? I know many of you doesn't rate him but from what I saw against Forrest our back four looked far more shaky in the second half... I know these kind of injuries can take time but it was only a 1:st degree if I remember correct. At least I'd be happy if he's back in the team again.

/Erik

I'm not a fan of Hall's, but he has been good this season.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Let's hope his groin strain is long term! He is rubbish and thinks he's the 'man!'
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Let's hope his groin strain is long term! He is rubbish and thinks he's the 'man!'
        Dave thats pretty low wishing one of our own players to be out with an injury you dont rate him fair enough but thats a pretty sad post fella.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I'm not a fan of Hall's, but he has been good this season.
          Spot on
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

i dont think he did much at forest. he lost every single header - i remember because when gorkss came on he started winning some headers.

but he really needs to sort himself out, always injured.
            Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
              i dont think he did much at forest. he lost every single header - i remember because when gorkss came on he started winning some headers.

but he really needs to sort himself out, always injured.
              It's weird how others see things differently (not dismissing your opinion mate) as from where I was he looked excellent. He covered a lot of ground and made some very good challenges. For me he kept them from scoring on a few occassions. The best I remember seeing him in a long while.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Indeed, Gorkks won loads of headers but it did look a lot worse with Gorkks-Stewpeas compared to Hall-Stew in the middle. At least from what I've heard it has looked far better with Hall in the team compared to when he's out of the team..

Comment

As usual Benny, we seem to agree...

Comment

Hall and Gorrks could work even though I think it is criminal to play Connelly out of position but we don't really have a left back, so those 3 and ramage when fit should start. As for Stewart, he is not good enough and he is looking fat to me. His asset was his pace and heading but seems to have lost a yard. Also he throw in 1 or 2 terrible decisions in a game. I am not being rude but all the weight he has put on seems to have gone to his ####, anyway shouldn't be in the starting 11.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Similar injury to Balanta, probably another 3 weeks at least.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i

i think hes absolutely cack,why cant we loan him out to brentford for the whole season

Comment

Working...
                        X