Pearce to Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce to Forest

Nottingham forest have confirmed that Stuart Pearce is to be their new manager.

Out of all the names mentioned to take over from Redkanpp, not one person mentioned his name (correct me if I'm wrong). Is this because no one thought he was good enough? or people just simply forgot about him?

I think he'll be good in the championship, but building a team that can play and stay in the premiership, im not sure! (Been out of club football for to long).

IMO there's not enough people like him in the game any more. The old school type. So good luck to him.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

There's still a lot of people not sure about Pearce as head coach, works very well with younger players, i suppose if theres one club that will give him a chance then its Forest

Comment

I reckon if Harry went would like either of the following, Eddie Howe, Karl Robinson or some might say do one but Glenn Hoddle,

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
        I reckon if Harry went would like either of the following, Eddie Howe, Karl Robinson or some might say do one but Glenn Hoddle,
        Out of interest why the two names you mention Oliver?? I see these names come up all the time but am unsure why

With regards Pearce at least it means one less team to worry about over promotion next season if we don't go up this one

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
          Definitely agree with Hoddle would love him at qpr , love the way he likes his teams to play

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Out of interest why the two names you mention Oliver?? I see these names come up all the time but am unsure why

With regards Pearce at least it means one less team to worry about over promotion next season if we don't go up this one
            I don't know, I wouldn't necessarily write him off just yet. He had a very good record as under 21s manager. He could probably build a very decent championship team, its the next level where the question mark is for me.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Pearce won't be any better than Davies but good luck to him as he is a top fella.

Comment

Pearce talks nonsense most of the time...

Great signing for us !

Comment

I was just going to say like he will make any difference.

There are many better options out there, they have a decent squad.

Comment

What's even odder is that there still on edge of play off spots but he's decided to take up the job at the start of next season you would have thought he would have done job immediately in an effort to get them up

This will end in tears I have no doubt

Comment

Hasn't managed a club in about 7 years? He's a hero up there though, all the Forest fans are creaming in their panties. As west said I think it will end in tears tbh.

Comment

Last time he managed them did they not get relegated??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Last time he managed them did they not get relegated??
                          Isn't Pearce from the Bush as well?

Comment

not sure he will ever be a top manager. playing goal keepers up front with strikers on the bench....done it twice I think.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              not sure he will ever be a top manager. playing goal keepers up front with strikers on the bench....done it twice I think.
                              Hes a bit mental, and being a bit mental does not a good manager make. Will take them nowhere īmho.

Comment

Working...
                              X