• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye Traore???

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Oh well they come they go....good luck to him if it happens

Comment

No big loss should it happen.

Granted he has been decent in a few games recently but another one on a decent wage that spends far too much time on the treatment table.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        No big loss should it happen.

Granted he has been decent in a few games recently but another one on a decent wage that spends far too much time on the treatment table.

totally agree mate, clearly putting in an effort now just to get a new contract.

i wont miss him personally.

Comment

How much is he really on?

We should be trying to keep hold of our young players.

Comment

This is just a recycled story from January.

Comment

Nothing to see here

Comment

Myu - i would estimate 20-30k easily.

Came to us from Arsenal where he would have been on a decent wage as it is. Just look at the contracts they handed to denilson and Bendtner around the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Myu - i would estimate 20-30k easily.

Came to us from Arsenal where he would have been on a decent wage as it is. Just look at the contracts they handed to denilson and Bendtner around the same time.
                  I think your about right with the estimate, I just feel that if he can go on a run without getting injured his worth every penny, if not then we need to cash in.

Comment

Wont be any cashing in for the club if he leaves, out of contract.

Comment

Well if his going to be injured than maybe a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Well if his going to be injured than maybe a good thing.
                        yep, we have yun and hill now for left back next season.

winger wise, we have hoilett,patresso,philips, plus will probably buy one more if we get shot of swp. adequate cover me thinks.

Comment

hill at left back next year? if we're promoted he's gonna get raped weekly. he's a hero but honestly, it's time to call it quits

traore is one of the few i'd like to keep. solid player who can cut it an perm level - he's still young too, got plenty of time to improve further

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                            hill at left back next year? if we're promoted he's gonna get raped weekly. he's a hero but honestly, it's time to call it quits

traore is one of the few i'd like to keep. solid player who can cut it an perm level - he's still young too, got plenty of time to improve further
                            Fella, being as honest as the day is long, said the same, if less, er, colourfully, on the phone in yesterday. He made it clear he's only playing LB for the team when he's asked to do so and that he'd much prefer to play CB.

Comment

Yeah I know that, he's a proper CB and I doubt anyone at the club wants him at LB. Just shows what a stupid move selling our only proper LB would be!

Comment

Working...
                              X