Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The March To Wembley

Will we be allowed to do it???

Getting excited thinking about it, can vaguely remember 82 & 86 when I was very very young.

Will be great to be a part of it

They can't really stop people doing it but I would imagine it would be heavily policed
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Will we be allowed to do it???

Getting excited thinking about it, can vaguely remember 82 & 86 when I was very very young.

Will be great to be a part of it
      Not for me. Far too much at stake. I guess the plus is that we will have a short journey home. The pain of cardiff is all far too thresh in the memory.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Frankfurt fans marched to Porto!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/70...-the-motorway/

Comment

Good to see so many are excited about the prospect of a march to wembley

Comment

yes the sight of thousands of us marching through stonebridge park was too much for some of the residents and carnage ensued unfortunately!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Would be the mutts nuts.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Would be the mutts nuts.
                Blimey we both get breathless walking back to the Adelaide ......
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  yes the sight of thousands of us marching through stonebridge park was too much for some of the residents and carnage ensued unfortunately!
                  Probably have to dodge the bullets these days in Stonebridge facto
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

victor

victor allowed me to lead the 1986 march it was a great honour and one of the most exiting things ive ever been associated with,as a sixty year old man i would still be up to lead this march which will definately happen
                    but this time the leadership must go to someone better looking ,he must lead us,.i will write the necassary forms out it will be about ten thousand once more,
                    last time in front of the march were police horses and the sight of this march clears all the opposition fans out the waynothing stands in the way of this huge march,but in fact most of the march is filled,with non combatants,only the first one thousand are hoolies

LETS VOTE ON WHO SHOULD LEAD US IM GOING FOR KEVIN MACLOUDE HES PASSIONATE AND HAS THE MOST RESPECT AMONGST THE FANS LETS VOTE WHAT DO YOU SAY FOLKS
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

threads a massive jinx.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        But a good bit of fun along the way.
                        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          threads a massive jinx.
                          Yeah thought same...we won't reach Wembley, and we'll only lose if we did anyway.....best way to go up i've heard people say.......yeah and worse place to come 2nd too.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Yeah thought same...we won't reach Wembley, and we'll only lose if we did anyway.....best way to go up i've heard people say.......yeah and worse place to come 2nd too.
                            so what do we do for the rest of the season
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

sod all that marching, im going by limo, will stick my head out the window with my fat cigar and laugh at you lot sweating and blowing.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X