Peter Skapetis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Skapetis

Playing for Stoke's u21's today. Make of that what you will.

Peter Skapetis Stoke City?

Apparently playing for Stoke under 21's today vs Villa???

Stoke City Facts ‏@SCFCfacts 1h
    The 2 unfamiliar names for the U21's are David Moli - ex Liverpool striker from Wolves & Peter Skapetis who plays for QPR #SCFC #WWFC #QPR

https://twitter.com/SCFCfacts

Comment

Since when did we let him go?!

Comment

Exactly?! Maybe he's on trial?

Comment

WTF??....This boy along with Petrasso were i thought the "star" players in our u21s...
          F**kin ridiculous of this club to allow the future to walk out the door.....What the f**k is the point of setting up the f*kin academy?
          This has really *$%^*&% off

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            WTF??....This boy along with Petrasso were i thought the "star" players in our u21s...
            F**kin ridiculous of this club to allow the future to walk out the door.....What the f**k is the point of setting up the f*kin academy?
            This has really *$%^*&% off
            Completely agree Dave. No correspondence with fans on this one either..

Proves that Hughes was in for Petrasso and Skapetis but obviously we are keen to keep Petrasso more than Skapetis!!

Comment

what if maybe, just maybe, he wants a move to an established premiership club for a number of reasons known only to him?
              Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Completely agree Dave. No correspondence with fans on this one either..

Proves that Hughes was in for Petrasso and Skapetis but obviously we are keen to keep Petrasso more than Skapetis!!
                Seems so,..I can't believe we'd let them go, without playing them ourselves........aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh only QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  what if maybe, just maybe, he wants a move to an established premiership club for a number of reasons known only to him?
                  Tony Out!
                  Possibly ....you mean he's looked at our strikers in front of him and thought f**kit if i can't progress here with this sh~*te in front of me i'll go somewhere who might appreciate young players?

Comment

Maybe he is not willing to wait until he gets 30+ to get into our team.

Comment

Didn't Hughes bring in Petrasso and Skapetis

Comment

Gonna be another Raheem Sterling. Joke

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
                          Gonna be another Raheem Sterling. Joke
                          Is he that promising then yeah? serious question cos i honestly dont know.

Comment

May as well call this new training ground centre for our young academy.. 'QPR feeder club, training centre'

Comment

Sign old hasbeens and let go promising youngsters, when is the next fan forum??

Comment

Working...
                              X