Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun's words about QPR when he first arrived

"The Reason why I chose QPR, but not Fulham"

...Well if I chose Fulham and went there I imagine, it would have been a different case.

Anyway, I am the one who chose QPR, so considering how I should start showing what I have for the club is vital.

As for the boss, Harry, I have been watching him from a long time ago.

He has never told me that I would be granted regular and consistent playing time.

However, Harry told me, he set his eyes on me from a long time ago as well.

He also told me he would make me a big star, and he is up for it.

After seeing his sincere gestures, talks and his will to make that happen, I decided to come play for QPR.

Last edited by bonheurjh; 24-03-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

This player has the potential to be huge, and do as well as Park has in the game Bon. That was a terrific performance on saturday and he was man of the match in every poll.
      Lets hope he gets a long run in the starting line up, i for one have been wanting that for a long time,.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        This player has the potential to be huge, and do as well as Park has in the game Bon. That was a terrific performance on saturday and he was man of the match in every poll.
        Lets hope he gets a long run in the starting line up, i for one have been wanting that for a long time,.
        cheers!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Seconded as well, since his first appearance. He did well then considering his age and first start for a new team in a new country

Comment

Aside from his performance what impressed me most was his engine and how he kept going for 90mins given he has had no game time recently

Comment

There was "Three Lungs Park".

Now there is "Runs Like Suk"

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Aside from his performance what impressed me most was his engine and how he kept going for 90mins given he has had no game time recently
                  His genes are for playing football as his entire family members are in major sports leagues, his relative brother for instance, is a a star pitcher in MLB, Major League Baseball in America.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                    His genes are for playing football as his entire family members are in major sports leagues, his relative brother for instance, is a a star pitcher in MLB, Major League Baseball in America.
                    I did not realize those two players were related, but in hindsight it does make sense.

While Yun (the baseball player) is a veteran and star in Korea (being the best pitcher in the league for a few seasons), he's just made his move to the MLB, so is still a rookie there and may need to spend time in AAA, although he has begun his season well. Not a star player in MLB, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                      I did not realize those two players were related, but in hindsight it does make sense.

While Yun (the baseball player) is a veteran and star in Korea (being the best pitcher in the league for a few seasons), he's just made his move to the MLB, so is still a rookie there and may need to spend time in AAA, although he has begun his season well. Not a star player in MLB, yet.

"star" -> "will-be-star"

Comment

Working...
                      X