Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until we renew hostilities with Luton???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezer with the ponytail was dble flash that night-stood outside the away end mouthing surrounded by rangers-he went to have a straightner with the little fella but ob clocked it. Fat p was itching to get at him. We were cracking after the game.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      See I don't know one Rangers fan who would consider Brentford as a rival we care more about Watford then Brentford

I would be surprised if anyone over 25 didn't consider Luton a rival
      Well I'm 34 and still don't consider Luton anything other than a little club in Bedfordshire. I can turn up to a match not witness any hostilities other than a bit of berating. Those who want to be involved or surrounded by trouble tend to gravitate towards it. I consider Chelsea and Fulham rivals no one else really , a game against Brentford would be far more exciting than ****ing Luton.

Luton main rival ??? only to those interested in football violence it would seem. To the rest of us I can assure you they are a nothing club.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-03-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Brentford is a bully up. Luton ain't. Unfortunately Watford ain't either nowadays.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• There is always an edge in the air when I have attended Luton Home and Away, even when we played them few season back in the pre season game there was bits going on.

Would rather lose to Fulham and Brentford over Luton

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Well I'm 34 and still don't consider Luton anything other than a little club in Bedfordshire. I can turn up to a match not witness any hostilities other than a bit of berating. Those who want to be involved or surrounded by trouble tend to gravitate towards it. I consider Chelsea and Fulham rivals no one else really , a game against Brentford would be far more exciting than ****ing Luton.

Luton main rival ??? only to those interested in football violence it would seem. To the rest of us I can assure you they are a nothing club.
            I'm roughly same age as you and wouldn't really class Fulham as a rival at all , I know they're local but we have hardly played them

Chelsea and Luton for me and an absolute hatred for Norwich added in for good measure
            We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              I'm roughly same age as you and wouldn't really class Fulham as a rival at all , I know they're local but we have hardly played them

Chelsea and Luton for me and an absolute hatred for Norwich added in for good measure
              where do you live I,know a lot of Fulham and Chelsea fans which creates rivalry ,never met or know a Luton fan
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                where do you live I,know a lot of Fulham and Chelsea fans which creates rivalry ,never met or know a Luton fan
                Exactly, when you're from the Bush you don't entertain these out of town rivalries.

The main point of this thread seems to be if you had or have violent intentions as a QPR fan then you regard Luton as a rival unless of course you live near Luton maybe.

Fulham are definitely now a rival, just because the hard men don't come out to play doesn't mean they are not a rival nowadays and of course Chelsea. Local football rivalries are born out of banter more than anything whereas out of town rivalries are down to football violence.

Growing up I must have passed at the opportunity to go Luton due to the fact that it's an absolute shithole nothing more.

To be honest I find this whole thread an absolute embarrassment to QPR to even consider a shitty little club like Luton anything other than a nothing club

I'm not trying to dig anyone out, just trying to make those who claim this is a rivalry probably represent a small fraction of the support….small enough to pass many off us by completely.
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-03-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Geezer with the ponytail was dble flash that night-stood outside the away end mouthing surrounded by rangers-he went to have a straightner with the little fella but ob clocked it. Fat p was itching to get at him. We were cracking after the game.

if im not mistaken the edl chappie was in close attendance and their main black lad was sidewinded by a well known grove chappie 'm h'
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i`m 43 and consider Luton to be a , rival anyone who went to home or away games in the 80s would rate them . Ive never been active at Rangers but my little clique of South 'London R`s from the 80s would definitely respect Luton. there is no rivalry with Watford at all ,and Brentford is only in their minds,Fulham ,is only there because they have b een punching above their weight ( on the pitch obviously ) for a while now,otherwise they are a just a small local club with nothing to speak of, Chelsea will always be bigger than us and we will never compete with them ,so Luton are definitely up there,for us
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Exactly, when you're from the Bush you don't entertain these out of town rivalries.

The main point of this thread seems to be if you had or have violent intentions as a QPR fan then you regard Luton as a rival unless of course you live near Luton maybe.

Fulham are definitely now a rival, just because the hard men don't come out to play doesn't mean they are not a rival nowadays and of course Chelsea. Local football rivalries are born out of banter more than anything whereas out of town rivalries are down to football violence.

Growing up I must have passed at the opportunity to go Luton due to the fact that it's an absolute shithole nothing more.

To be honest I find this whole thread an absolute embarrassment to QPR to even consider a shitty little club like Luton anything other than a nothing club

I'm not trying to dig anyone out, just trying to make those who claim this is a rivalry probably represent a small fraction of the support….small enough to pass many off us by completely.
                      i come from the bush, and im a 100% certain that luton are a big rival and always have been.
                      So many people in this thread have said they are, but you (and one other now) stand alone denying it.
                      "its not me, its everyone else whos wrong'

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i`m 43 and consider Luton to be a , rival anyone who went to home or away games in the 80s would rate them . Ive never been active at Rangers but my little clique of South 'London R`s from the 80s would definitely respect Luton. there is no rivalry with Watford at all ,and Brentford is only in their minds,Fulham ,is only there because they have b een punching above their weight ( on the pitch obviously ) for a while now,otherwise they are a just a small local club with nothing to speak of, Chelsea will always be bigger than us and we will never compete with them ,so Luton are definitely up there,for us
                        you're saying as we could be prem league next season and our biggest rival is in non league football
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Do many rubbish polls asking the same thing recently but suerly this thread warrants one given the differing views

Comment

Ask someone at the next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              Geezer with the ponytail was dble flash that night-stood outside the away end mouthing surrounded by rangers-he went to have a straightner with the little fella but ob clocked it. Fat p was itching to get at him. We were cracking after the game.
                              He certainly had a problem with Rangers!!! Only surprise was we didn't suffer more stabbings as the scarfer code went out of the window that night!! No one had ponytails in them days !!

Comment

• I know one luton fan and he's a good bloke. Been to Kenilworth Rd a couple of times. It's definitely them that see us as rivals and not the other way round. Except for the hoolies of course.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2