Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until we renew hostilities with Luton???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxford is another one,especially at theres
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      You on a windup ?!
      Last I saw they were playing in the pub league so he has a point tbh
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Last I saw they were playing in the pub league so he has a point tbh
        You've missed the point completely

Comment

You've missed the point completely
          What Greg missing the point.................... Nah
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by godfrey View Post
            too be fair luton were disgracefully shafted by the fa and god forbid we suffer the same fate!

No they weren't.
            3 Administrations in 8 years - tantamount to cheating, by clearing your debt (or only paying pennies of every pound owed) - you get increasing point deductions for not exiting CVA, -10 points for 1st Admin, -15 pts for 2nd Admin, then -20 for the Hatrick. Perfectly fair.
            Then -10 points for being found guilty of 56 financial irregularities & dodgy deals.

Now I appreciate we're not the cleanest living Club, especially during the Tango & Cash (and Paladini) years, but they were dreadfully run by numerous sheisters and chancers - Anyone remember John Gurney & the Grand Prix track he wanted to build UNDER their new ground ? Or the XFactor style Manager vote in which the 5th placed Manager (Mike Newell) won, mainly due to the top 4 fans choices not being at the ground when the result was announced, including top choice Big Fat Roy Kinnear.

And they only pay £1 a year to rent their ground of the Council ! (They should ask for a refund !!)

And their fans dream of appearing on Jeremy Kyle.

Wretched, smelly little club.......not that I'm bitter in any way......
            Last edited by QPR1976; 17-03-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
              Furlong's header to relegate them is one of my all-time favourite football moments!

Yep, right up there with Paul Parker's only goal for us to round off a resounding 6-1 thrashing of them a few years prior. Them were the days my friends.....

Comment

take it youve took a slap off one at some time with this ammount of hatred!

Comment

Nope. Just live nearby. So I know a few more 'facts' than most.

Old school Luton hoolies in the 70's & early 80's were a good firm, but the Men In Girls Skirts, just prefer knives & tools. Bunch of young ****s.
                  Millwall & the rest of London taught them a good lesson one night in the mid 80's - And YES, I was there. Great fun.
                  I was told about Millwall's & others plans for that night 2 weeks beforehand in the Sprinbok and saw a few familiar faces around the ground that night.

And St. Pancras was another lesson for them.

Comment

You on a windup ?!
                    Not at all just because a handful of Rangers had fisticuffs in 80's doesn't make them a rival sorry.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Got to be. Our worst by a long shot imho.
                    Hows the receeding hairline Ray?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      No they weren't.
                      3 Administrations in 8 years - tantamount to cheating, by clearing your debt (or only paying pennies of every pound owed) - you get increasing point deductions for not exiting CVA, -10 points for 1st Admin, -15 pts for 2nd Admin, then -20 for the Hatrick. Perfectly fair.
                      Then -10 points for being found guilty of 56 financial irregularities & dodgy deals.

Now I appreciate we're not the cleanest living Club, especially during the Tango & Cash (and Paladini) years, but they were dreadfully run by numerous sheisters and chancers - Anyone remember John Gurney & the Grand Prix track he wanted to build UNDER their new ground ? Or the XFactor style Manager vote in which the 5th placed Manager (Mike Newell) won, mainly due to the top 4 fans choices not being at the ground when the result was announced, including top choice Big Fat Roy Kinnear.

And they only pay £1 a year to rent their ground of the Council ! (They should ask for a refund !!)

And their fans dream of appearing on Jeremy Kyle.

Wretched, smelly little club.......not that I'm bitter in any way......
                      Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Not at all just because a handful of Rangers had fisticuffs in 80's doesn't make them a rival sorry.

Using this now, seems to of helped a bit.

Murder on the cardies though if you get a splash on one.

By the way, luton hate us as much as watford, and it was always a full on war at kenilworth road.

Comment

You on a windup ?!
                        Got to be. Our worst by a long shot imho.
                        Using this now, seems to of helped a bit.

Murder on the cardies though if you get a splash on one.

By the way, luton hate us as much as watford, and it was always a full on war at kenilworth road.
                        Do Watford hate us?

Getting down to see the **** much, great result for your boys yesterday?

Comment

No luton hate watford i mean. You can break.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Well nearly all Luton fans I have ever met at England games have shown their dislike for Rangers.

And likewise all the rangers fans I know can't stand them either.

Started for me at cup replay in the 80's. I was only a kid but remember the hatred in the atmosphere that night.

Comment

Well nearly all Luton fans I have ever met at England games have shown their dislike for Rangers.

And likewise all the rangers fans I know can't stand them either.

Started for me at cup replay in the 80's. I was only a kid but remember the hatred in the atmosphere that night.
                              That was fifty pence head night, thought it was early nineties, my brains had it. Probably the worst night ive ever known away.

Comment

That was fifty pence head night, thought it was early nineties, my brains had it. Probably the worst night ive ever known away.
                                Warren Neil own goal, thought it was late 80's but could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X