Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until we renew hostilities with Luton???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Chelsea for me are massive rivals. To say Luton are rivals is a view that should be stuck in the past. They play football in a pub league these days so I think they become irrelevant!

thing is weare chelsea dont/never have/never will consider
    us rivals im affraid.....its only from us!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Chelsea for me are massive rivals. To say Luton are rivals is a view that should be stuck in the past. They play football in a pub league these days so I think they become irrelevant!
      Conference isn't a pub leauge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        That's not true it's like our supporters with Fulham who refuse to acknowledge the other team. You can tell from the 3k Chelsea fans who have turned up at out place in recent years that they clearly do not like us. It's only success in recent times which has put Chelsea on a different level.

I personally hope to see the rivalry with Fulham develop more in the future

Comment

Creativity is intelligence having fun - Albert Einstein
          Facto, more interesting than this debate IMO that is a great quote

Comment

• Anyone keeping an eye on our deadly rivals today ?

Drawing 0-0 at HT against the mighty Chester as I'm sure so many of you are already aware.

Comment

Cant agree with that Facto. they demonstrated the last two seasons that they do have a dislike of us. they were itching to see us drop the first season and were over the moon when we did last

Comment

• must be a 'yoof' thing then as older chelsea bare no grudge with us!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• So the stabbings in the 70's & early 80's never happened?

And also the big punch up outside the Pav in the 70's?

That all down to yoof?
                  Last edited by WCE; 22-03-2014, 09:47 PM.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

must be a 'yoof' thing then as older chelsea bare no grudge with us!
                    Im with facto on this. We are to them like fulham are to us.

Comment

• Next time you speak to Dean K you should ask him about the stabbings and the punch up's in the 70's and 80's.
                      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCE View Post
                        Next time you speak to Dean K you should ask him about the stabbings and the punch up's in the 70's and 80's.
                        Yeah i know, back in the day we were something to them, but since they were rich they actually couldnt care less mate.

Comment

• They do when we can go there with a crowd like cup games, when we can take near on 6k. Admit that the days of us taking 10k odd are gone but there is always a feeling of one upmanship against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCE View Post
                            Next time you speak to Dean K you should ask him about the stabbings and the punch up's in the 70's and 80's.
                            Not sure if thats dk who went holland park and then wren??
                            In those days i went Chelsea along with other rangers and it was totally excepted as norm but if we played it went off as much as we could manage. My good pal from grove got squirted on the side st down by the statue in the early 90,s....i seen the change in rangers during that time regards bullying in previous years. Funny thing was most of them were home counties and were grovelling c@nts on a sat nite up west.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              It's not a large proportion it's a small proportion of our support, being surrounded by like minded supporters does not count. It's like saying a large proportion of our support are football hooligans, it just isn't true!

It's not a bitter rivalry, some of our fans and their fans maybe bitter towards each other but that means **** all to the majority of us
                              Agree with this.

Comment

• just seen on the news Lutons new mob is Mrs Taliban
                                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                                X