Help to those who cant pick up tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to those who cant pick up tickets

Just been on the phone to box office, as I will be unable to get my tickets you can ring up pay a four pound fee to get them sent recorded delivery.

It probs works out cheaper and you know you will be able to get your tickets.

Hope this helps

Cheers mate wernt happy about driving 100 mile round trip for a poxy ticket.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      Cheers mate wernt happy about driving 100 mile round trip for a poxy ticket.
      The 100mile round trip is your own fault! You shouldn't have moved to MK!

LOL ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        The 100mile round trip is your own fault! You shouldn't have moved to MK!

LOL ;)
        LOL
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

just to let people know make sure its special delivery you are paying for and not recorded delivery, as recorded delvery are been treated the same as normal post at the mo :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by superstrech View Post
            just to let people know make sure its special delivery you are paying for and not recorded delivery, as recorded delvery are been treated the same as normal post at the mo :devil:

Just this second spoke to the box office having seen this thread, and in light of a few calls they've just had on this, they spoke to Royal Mail, and have been advised that NO method of delivery is guaranteed to arrive by next Wednesday. Not special, not recorded, not carrier pidgeon, nothing.

Collection it is my friends, and the box office is open until 7.30 that night.
            Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

anyone who is waiting for their chelsea tickets and are going to cardiff, should be able to arrange to pick them up there, as i am sure lots will be picking up their cardiff tickets.

Comment

Working...
              X