I see Dean Parrott is on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Dean Parrott is on loan

To Aldershot from Spuds which looks to have Gary Waddocks stamp all over it though I did think we had first choice if a loan came up

Perhaps we have one or two too many midfielders already

To be honest if hes had to drop down to league 2, im guessing the "first option" clause we have is pretty useless atm.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      To be honest if hes had to drop down to league 2, im guessing the "first option" clause we have is pretty useless atm.
      Very much doubt he has not shown the promise Spurs saw when they paid the big bucks to us for him but it is a surprise to see him drop so far down the leagues to get a game?

Perhaps we were offered and turned it down!!

Comment

I'm sure the move to Aldershot will do him good he played ok for Spurs in the UEFA Cup last season showed some nice touches and looked keen.

Hope he does well for them and turns into the star we had all hoped for.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Very much doubt he has not shown the promise Spurs saw when they paid the big bucks to us for him
          Many players are quality youngsters then dont develop as clubs hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Many players are quality youngsters then dont develop as clubs hope.
            Yup Freddy Adu a good example.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Depending on how well he does at Aldershot, he may stay till end of season.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This doesn't mean he won't develope really. John Terry and David Beckham were all loaned out to lower league clubs at the age of 20 and I think (and I could easilly be wrong) that Steve Gerrard also went on loan to a lower league club in the early stages of his career.

Even our own Balanta player League 2 football last season, so this is far from the end of the road for Dean.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  This doesn't mean he won't develope really. John Terry and David Beckham were all loaned out to lower league clubs at the age of 20 and I think (and I could easilly be wrong) that Steve Gerrard also went on loan to a lower league club in the early stages of his career.

Even our own Balanta player League 2 football last season, so this is far from the end of the road for Dean.
                  Lets hope so mate.

Comment

Good loan spell at Aldershot this year to help his development ....then maybe the Spuds will be looking to loan him higher up the league ladder next year ...then we may get him? ...bit like Chels are going with MM

Comment

Would he want to come back anyway?
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I h also think Spurs got rid of their reserve team this year so therefore going on loan will give him the best chance to develop against men rather than youth players.

He can only be 16, so a good move for his career I'd say.

Hope it works out for him then return to us and lead us to glory!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X