X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    hahahaha

if ONLY you knew.

Next time I get a call from "Bernies People" re what a manager has said I'll dial you in to the conference call.
    So basically you are admitting that you and your sidekick, dumber were partly responsible for Sousa getting the boot. You do realise that it makes both of you nothing more than snivelling suckass supergrasses

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
      So basically you are admitting that you and your sidekick, dumber were partly responsible for Sousa getting the boot. You do realise that it makes both of you nothing more than snivelling suckass supergrasses

yes and no

"do you think the post was true"

"er, it was a pro sousa post"

"do you think it was true"

"probably, and?"

"we'll close you down"

" suck my c0ck, people can post what they want"

etc etc etc

then he got booted, as it was true
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

It was all a bit too convenient. Why are they asking you two if it's true. What so the club base their decision on what you and Pete say do they?

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
          It was all a bit too convenient. Why are they asking you two if it's true. What so the club base their decision on what you and Pete say do they?
          er..as one owns the messageboard and at the time i was the dude running it basically?
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

lol

sam?

she was tidy!

mate i had my first QPR tattoo near on a decade before that. Your little birdie is a plum and a half. Do you want to see my photos of me on the Martin Allen Soccer School when crouchie was shorter than me?
            Tattoo in 1988, that would make you how old??

My brother went on the martin allen soccer school and fcvkin hates football

Your first game was????
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

er..as one owns the messageboard and at the time i was the dude running it basically?
              So you two are responsible for Sousa getting the boot are you. What you're saying is, the club asked you if what the mystery poster said was true. You said yes the club sacked Sousa. The the club didn't know if it was true, so they based their decision on what you told them.

I would carry on with this, but I'm needed back on planet earth.

Comment

Your amazing, 31 years old, had a QPR tattoo when you were 10, you make Peter Crouch look small and you do the hiring and firing of managment at QPR through the power of a website! Can we be mates?

Comment

I`am sure there`s more to come.

Comment

This thread is hilarious

Comment

o dear, Scott had too many sherbets last night.

I was called by lawyers, on Sousagate Day to confirm the story was true and made by a genuine poster, thats all. If, it had been made up, I either had to take it down immediately or I could be sued. This is why, the post was taken down for a couple of hours, it was then put back up, when found to be true.

They did not rely on my so so at all and one or two more things were going on at the time

Its all history and Sousa is happily married at Swansea City and doing very well
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I was called by lawyers, on Sousagate Day to confirm the story was true and made by a genuine poster, thats all. If, it had been made up, I either had to take it down immediately or I could be sued. This is why, the post was taken down for a couple of hours, it was then put back up, when found to be true.

They did not rely on my so so at all and one or two more things were going on at the time

Its all history and Sousa is happily married at Swansea City and doing very well
                        So There.:exciting::exciting::exciting:
                        I might not agree with what you say,
                        but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

hahahaha

if ONLY you knew.

Next time I get a call from "Bernies People" re what a manager has said I'll dial you in to the conference call.
                          Scott I can't help thinking that the knowledge and 'power' that you think you have due to the events surrounding Sousa and you 'knowing Bernie's people' has gone to your head slightly. I have met and made friends with a lot of famous/powerful people in my lifetime and my advice to you is, if you want to stay in the loop, stop gossiping about them because sooner or later you'll tell someone something that wasn't supposed to be told and it will come back to you and you'll be back to square one.

Don't take this as me having a pop at you, take it as friendly advice to know when to keep schtum.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Well Scotts version differs from yours. I'm not sure who to believe. You are wrong so often, that can't really rely on what you say. Scotts is such an attention seeker that you can't trust what he says either. Either way it sounds like you and the board have taken the word of a mystery poster over the word of our manager. It stank then and it still stinks now.

Is that why you are so glad that Sousa is not doing so well now. To try and justify and detract from the disgraceful way you conducted yourself during that time. Well it isn't working.

Comment

wow i started a post on fan damage and let the fight begin just goes to show what i was saying.
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

But you have to admit you started a good post,lmao at scott and his tattoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X