fan damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    dont agree that people act the same at football as they write on a message board, at the end of the day we all love Rangers
    Suggest you sit next to The Modfather at a match.

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
      There is a difference between you thinking they care what this board thinks and the reality my old chum! Some of the richest men in world consulting a messageboard moderator hmmmmmmm!
      QPR now employee someone to monitor the messageboards...I should know...as he threw me out of loftus road a few weeks back! ( re swine flu).

And the sousa post on here involved both me and pete, out of the blue, being on conference call to a lot of italian briefs and billionaire briefs.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

hello big brother.

please can we sign a PROVEN goal scorer and a left back?

Comment

The main damage is being done by fans to themselves, I was deemed to be not worthy of being called a sports fan today........................ooooooooooooooo because I didn't believe FB should leave the club after todays news, funny how it seems there are more people now who have the same opinion as me and those others have gone very quiet.

Comment

being on conference call to a lot of italian briefs and billionaire briefs.
            Stop talking pants!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              QPR now employee someone to monitor the messageboards...I should know...as he threw me out of loftus road a few weeks back! ( re swine flu).

And the sousa post on here involved both me and pete, out of the blue, being on conference call to a lot of italian briefs and billionaire briefs.

Trust me.

We also get a shed load of old bill on here.....
              So why are we so negative on here then if we know the club reads it?.....If the players know that the "Supporters" have these feelings then perhaps they don't FEEL supported by people who turn up in a QPR shirt thinking that makes everything right but who in fact will be on the web slating them within hours. It also might explain why our away form is slightly better than our home form. Can we just for one minute consider that WE might be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                The main damage is being done by fans to themselves, I was deemed to be not worthy of being called a sports fan today........................ooooooooooooooo because I didn't believe FB should leave the club after todays news, funny how it seems there are more people now who have the same opinion as me and those others have gone very quiet.
                earlier on i thought F OFF

Actually before the scandal i thought F OFF

Now i think he's been booted as he's a w@nker and maybe not a cheat

So now i think F OFF

Albeit all with the caveat that Amit gets involved more

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  Was you there when everyone was booing Mahon last season?.... I wasn't but it does throw doubt on what you say.
                  I was, it was Ipswich at home and I fell out with people who sit around me for booing Gav, I know that they dont write on messageboards for a fact
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

earlier on i thought F OFF

Actually before the scandal i thought F OFF

Now i think he's been booted as he's a w@nker and maybe not a cheat

So now i think F OFF

Albeit all with the caveat that Amit gets involved more
                    Scott.....With respect, what if Amit doesn't really care all that much?

Comment

So why are we so negative on here then if we know the club reads it?.....If the players know that the "Supporters" have these feelings then perhaps they don't FEEL supported by people who turn up in a QPR shirt thinking that makes everything right but who in fact will be on the web slating them within hours. It also might explain why our away form is slightly better than our home form. Can we just for one minute consider that WE might be the problem?
                      The players that i know come on here are the players you'd like, rate and appreciate their effort.

Why do you think you got the reaction at scunny some players gave?

If we had a charity bash tomorrow every player who visits here would contribute.

Comment

Scott.....With respect, what if Amit doesn't really care all that much?

then we're ****ed

Comment

then we're ****ed
                          I know......to coin a phrase, even if you dislike Briatore (I don't) perhaps consider "Better the devil you know".

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            YES without a doubt.

IMO this is where it all starts and the negativity is taken to game and felt by players on the pitch.

There are number of serial whingers who continually post the same crap week after week and I think it gets peoples backs up very easily at the moment.

I hear the same things at times being screamed word for word inside the ground as I've read on here and other MB's alike

IMO MB's have a massive role to play in the feeling around a football club nowadays, particularily for a club of our size.
                            I disagree W12, ask 10 random Rangers if they read messageboards and 3-4 will say they do, if you believe everything written by everyone you would go fcvking crazy
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              I disagree W12, ask 10 random Rangers if they read messageboards and 3-4 will say they do, if you believe everything written by everyone you would go fcvking crazy
                              I agree and I should have elaborated upon my statement. Lets say 10 mates go to the Rangers together, 3/4 read MB's. 2 hrs before the match the 3/4 who read MB's down pub bang on about the topics they have been reading on MB's all week thus forcing their opinions upon their mates.

What I'm saying is even if you don't read a MB someone you know does and you can bet they have something to say as result.

I really think us fans need to stop blaming everyone other than ourselves. We are destroying the club with our negativity not Briatore et al.
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 16-09-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Firstly QPR actually PAY someone to trawl through the ficticious drivel on this website? and secondly your telling me you got thrown out for having swine flu? Loftus Road is not a country!

Comment

Working...
                                X