Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking on the bright side for next season..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking on the bright side for next season..............

As each week passes,it's more and more likely that we will have local derbies to look forward to next year with Fulham, Brentford and possibly the Orient as well.

Shame in a way as a few years ago I thought we would never have to play the Brentford again. Pretty sure we sang as much to them the year we were promoted from League One.

I know loads of Brentford fans and they really do hate us like we do Chelsea.
    Love to remind them that we were in League One for 3 years which gave them 6 chances to beat us and they didn't manage it once.!

Football eh..... it's a funny old game, 2 months ago I was looking forward to being back in the top flight.................. now its beating Fulham and Brentford in the championship.

Further reduction in ST prices? or BOGOF ST's?
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Also new manager and all the crap loans gone

Comment

New manager is the biggest positive I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Also new manager and all the crap loans gone
          Rebel what are you doing on this thread, have you not seen the title of it??
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hopefully more chance for our youngsters in the first team next season.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Hopefully more chance for our youngsters in the first team next season.
              What youngsters would you start now if you had a chance? bear in mind hitchcock is only a sub for rotherham and isnt deemed good enough for them to get a start, and sutherland is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                What youngsters would you start now if you had a chance? bear in mind hitchcock is only a sub for rotherham and isnt deemed good enough for them to get a start, and sutherland is injured.
                That's why I said next season after gaining some 1st team football. Hitchcock scored last game after coming from the bench. We also still have Harriman and Ehmar. Hopefully they will have their chances next season.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  That's why I said next season after gaining some 1st team football. Hitchcock scored last game after coming from the bench. We also still have Harriman and Ehmar. Hopefully they will have their chances next season.
                  If we are on the championship still, im sure they will. Cant risk them this season im sad and sorry to say.

Comment

If we are on the championship still, im sure they will. Cant risk them this season im sad and sorry to say.
                    Agree with you not this season. Can't keep changing. Harry has already done so.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Best thing about next season is all the fodder at the end of their ridiculous contracts, won't be renewing ST either way had enough the past 3 years need a break from it

Comment

Not really a risk as I can't believe they are no worse than players who get into the first team squad now. I.e benayoun, maiga, hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Not really a risk as I can't believe they are no worse than players who get into the first team squad now. I.e benayoun, maiga, hughes
                          No disrespect, but its so easy to be a front room football manager and say things like that, but whether its true or not is highly doubtfull. We gave hogan and look how shite he is now. Bringing a player on too qucikly can ruin them as well as ruin our season.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            New manager is the biggest positive I can see.
                            Assuming we don't go up, I'm not so sure we will see a new manager. Even though I'm not a fan of HR (the man), I'm not even sure that I'd want to see a new manager.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              As each week passes,it's more and more likely that we will have local derbies to look forward to next year with Fulham, Brentford and possibly the Orient as well.

Shame in a way as a few years ago I thought we would never have to play the Brentford again. Pretty sure we sang as much to them the year we were promoted from League One.

I know loads of Brentford fans and they really do hate us like we do Chelsea.
                              Love to remind them that we were in League One for 3 years which gave them 6 chances to beat us and they didn't manage it once.!

Football eh..... it's a funny old game, 2 months ago I was looking forward to being back in the top flight.................. now its beating Fulham and Brentford in the championship.
                              Fantastic post and sums up the way I've been feeling for a while....

Comment

Working...
                              X