Puncheon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puncheon

See the FA have charged him for his comments about Sir Neil on twitter......fro the book at im gooby little shite. How dare he sully the name of our once great manager

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    See the FA have charged him for his comments about Sir Neil on twitter......fro the book at im gooby little shite. How dare he sully the name of our once great manager
    Unless his allegation might be true...?

Comment

He made a massive u turn and apologised profusely.

Comment

Of course it's not true stainrod ....the FA wouldn't charge him if it was ......they're very wise old men you know

Comment

The f a need to raise cash after the euro qualifying draw. See fines a plenty
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Football is a massive closed shop and full of incredibly dodgy deals. When a player breaks ranks it is true more often than it isn't. Puncheon is hardly the only one who has said this. Remember posters making similar allegations on here long before Puncheon came out with it. But doubt very much there is any proof so in that sense yes Warnock is entirely innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

your just teasing me now dave.

must resist, must resist..................

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

..ah Mr Hitman ...i've been expecting you!!!

Comment

Everything puncheon said is what i and many others were told a couple years ago.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Football is a massive closed shop and full of incredibly dodgy deals. When a player breaks ranks it is true more often than it isn't. Puncheon is hardly the only one who has said this. Remember posters making similar allegations on here long before Puncheon came out with it. But doubt very much there is any proof so in that sense yes Warnock is entirely innocent.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Everything puncheon said is what i and many others were told a couple years ago.
                      Nik if i were you i'd be careful what you say buddy, NW was all for taking legal action against Puncheon

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        If you know and puncheon knows, then it will be really easy for the f.a to prove the allegations and exonerate puncheon and nick warnock.

Comment

Working...
                        X