• Show
Clear All

No,no,no......no
    Not again.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Thank god for that. I was worried we would have no Adel thread today.

He has done nothing the last two and a half years! Get over it. Might as well start crying for Stan to lace up his boots and come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        He has done nothing the last two and a half years! Get over it.
        iogfshfjkhdkhjd,ghfdkbjckgjl such revisionist nonsense. he was our best player for loads of last season and did way more than, for instance, Jamie Mackie. Would people really say about JM "he did nothing for two years glad we got rid"? I doubt it.

Comment

anyway I just came on here to point out how laughably naive the "we kept Barton against his wishes cos he's a top player" line is.

The guy would've been off in seconds if anyone in the PL or a top club abroad was daft enough to match his 60k pw (or whatever it is)

Comment

Did 'nothing' last two years but more than anyone else, you all forget that.

Anyway he's gone, we have to rely on Morrison now to provide that creative spark and flair, which we desperately need.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

What are the terms of the Morrison deal? Any permanent option? Frustrating to think that he could tear apart the Championship as our key player and we'd lose him immediately! Personally, I'm still gutted Wayne Routledge didn't join permanently after 2010/11
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                What are the terms of the Morrison deal? Any permanent option? Frustrating to think that he could tear apart the Championship as our key player and we'd lose him immediately! Personally, I'm still gutted Wayne Routledge didn't join permanently after 2010/11
                I second that. The winner against Reading will forever live in my mind.
                Guess if he tears up the Championship West Ham wont want to sell (or sell cheap). Could be a bit of a Kyle Walker Andros Townsend scenario with him I think
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

early days to judge...but I strongly suspect ravel is a better player than adel

Comment

Working...
                  X