4 points off 2nd with a game in hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    I would hope that he is here next season. Harry is still trying to get warnocks and Hughes wasters off the wage bill. Redknapp has a good track record and I believe we will be fine as long as we stand by him. Change is not good.... Like the last few years have shown.. We are still 3rd in the league. The majority of people on here said we would struggle this year and we aren't exactly struggling! Above reading and Wigan and right in the mix for promotion. I can't wait for the next few months. What an exciting few months we got ahead!!
    This is very true. A very exciting run in from now until the end of the season. No one could possibly argue against that statement surely. It should be enjoyed instead of whining about it. Look back to this time last year, now that was something to whine about. This is what the Championship is all about...an exciting league!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Talking about other posters posting tripe! People talk about "mathematical chances" when the odds are 100/1 - see here - http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ship/promotion still - almost odds on everywhere. No one is happy with our recent form and yeah its gonna be tough getting promoted but FFS...stop talking ******.
      California Girls, Good Vibrations.... Stick to the music Brian and I'll stay with the football or, as you Americans call it soccer....

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Buffoon it's called an opinion. You have yours and I have mine.. I honestly don't think another manager will help. Fernandes if your listening... Just stick with the same manager and let's build some stability... I've had enough of swapping managers every 5 minutes.
        A.c.o.c.k fair enough we are all entitled to one but, I honestly feel that Harry and his band of jokers Bond and Jordan are taking us for a ride... You might not wanna mess with em but as "football people" they are going to take us nowhere.....

Hope am wrong and you are shoving these words firmly down my Gregory but I don't see it somehow.....:(

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
          California Girls, Good Vibrations.... Stick to the music Brian and I'll stay with the football or, as you Americans call it soccer....
          Wouldn't it be nice if you knew something about football?

Comment

I think we will beat Forest and get a draw at Leicester. More importantly we should win other games.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
            X