Tabloid Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabloid Rumours

Should we be trying to sign any of the three? If so which one(s)?

Newcastle hope to sign Fulham striker Diomansy Kamara on loan to cover for injured frontman Shola Ameobi, who is out until December with a stress fracture of the foot.
    Full story: The Sun

Aston Villa striker Marlon Harewood is another loan target for Magpies caretaker boss Chris Hughton.
    Full story: Daily Mirror

Hull City striker Daniel Cousin is keen on a loan move to Newcastle after slipping down the pecking order at the KC Stadium.
    Full story: Daily Mirror

Everton have given striker James Vaughan the go-ahead to join Middlesbrough on loan.
    Full story: The Guardian

all usless wasters
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Kamara - Definately as he's class at this level.

Harewood - I'd take him too as he's usually great at this level. Prem is a step to far for him.

Cousin - Never really rated him, but no doubt better than we currently have.

Vaughan - I won't pretend to know too much about him, but he's looked decent whenever I've seen him on the TV.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Vaughan is a great player but is more injury prone than Matty Rose

Comment

All of them are injury prone but no doubt would pass our medical. All IMO would be an improvement on Agyemang, Vine and Pellicori.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            All of them are injury prone but no doubt would pass our medical. All IMO would be an improvement on Agyemang, Vine and Pellicori.
            sadly theres injury prone, Matty Rose, and then James Vaughan...

he's been in Evertons first team setup for 5 years and has only made 8 starts with 30 subs appearances :waaaht:

Comment

Yes

Yes

Don't know

No

Comment

I agree with Benny. I could live with Kamara, Harewood and Vaughan... I actually really like Vaughan but I'm a bit worried about his fitness.

Comment

Working...
                X