Tom Carroll is Pony ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Carroll is Pony ......

Get rid !!!!!! Stop bringing him back in to the midfield , he hoofs it in the air or goes missing in the games

one of these players that if you say he's rubbish, you know nothing about football. Triffic player, always wants the ball, always trying.......which is why I think he's a fantastic player!

Comment

Andros Townsend he ain't. Never will be either, so yes, I concur with your sentiment. Biscuit anyone...?

Comment

We must have our own young midfielders that we could draft in?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          one of these players that if you say he's rubbish, you know nothing about football. Triffic player, always wants the ball, always trying.......which is why I think he's a fantastic player!
          Coz He wants the ball he's a great player ����������think I do being a Football coach pal , we'll see what everyone else opinions are hey !

Comment

He hides in games how his supporters cannot see it beggars belief

If he is the future of English football like Sherwood and Southgate seem to believe we will go another 50years without going to close to winning a trophy

Comment

Had to ask someone next to me if he was still on the pitch after 40 mins . Had no presence on that pitch what so ever , Jenas looked much better in his place when he came on .

Comment

Jesus Christ...Tom aint our saviour.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  He hides in games how his supporters cannot see it beggars belief

If he is the future of English football like Sherwood and Southgate seem to believe we will go another 50years without going to close to winning a trophy
                  Exactly. And he never creates an opening, gets easily barged off the ball and only seems to know how to pass the ball backwards or sideways. I'd rather watch Georges Santos

Comment

I reckon he will be dropped again come Sunday as he was few games back

Comment

I think him and Doyle went for a pint in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                        Coz He wants the ball he's a great player ����������think I do being a Football coach pal , we'll see what everyone else opinions are hey !
                        I was being sarcastic.....very sarcastic. Want the lad to **** off back to spurs.

Comment

Tom Carroll is Pony ......

No ..................... not havin it.

He aint that good!!!

Can't believe it took HR 77 minutes to realise he was total garbage tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                            Get rid !!!!!! Stop bringing him back in to the midfield , he hoofs it in the air or goes missing in the games
                            Hoofs it in the air?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                              Had to ask someone next to me if he was still on the pitch after 40 mins . Had no presence on that pitch what so ever , Jenas looked much better in his place when he came on .
                              What did Jenas do then that outshone Carroll's performance?

Comment

Working...
                              X