Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have We Actually Played Well Yet ??? Name The Games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Yes due to Charlie Austin's goals. We no longer have those. Time for people to wake up and smell the coffee.
    Can't smell coffee because of the stench of sh 1t coming off that team (bar the defence and Joey...)

Comment

Yes due to Charlie Austin's goals. We no longer have those. Time for people to wake up and smell the coffee.
      People, or Redknapp?

Seems like at long last, more and more people are realising he is the fool some of us always believed him to be.

Has TF tweeted "keep the faith" again yet?

Comment

I don't think QPR have played much decent or convincing football this season at all. The lack of goals is testiment to that.

They have been reasonably well drilled and competive (goals conceded backs this up) and quite frankly have been very fortunate to have been in the top 3 all season.

I never quite understood how peopple thought they were promotion favourites or had the best squad etc, because from what I have seen that has not been the case. Either that or the standard in this league is dreadful.

I'll be very surprised if QPR finish in the top 4, and even more surprised if they get to the Play off final let alone win it.

Comment

tell you what though, that miaga is utter dogshyte. how much did west ham pay for him?

absolutly no talent at all.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I haven't seen all of the matches but only the second half at Ipswich stands out as a good performance!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Boro and Ipswich away, racking my brains for more but not working

Comment

Working...
              X