Sod's law...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sod's law...

Haven't been able to get to see any games for the best part of 2 years since my little girl was born premature. Finally this season have made plans to see some midweek games as the wife works Saturdays so midweek it is, with tonight being the first....

The rest is history!!!!!!!!

I can put up with staying at work late then sitting in traffic for an hour getting to the game from Uxbridge office, and then crawling to get out and home back down the M3 after it's been called off, but having been looking forward to this game for soooo long and thinking i'd finally get to check out the numerous players i've yet to see, it is bloody annoying!!

Oh well, subject to whenever this is rearranged (i guess ages from now), i will now have to wait until the Reading game next month to see a game.... :(

Sorry to hear that mate.

Personally I think it's a disgrace.

Boutique my backside..out pitch SHOULD be able to take a bit of rain..last years did after the snow we had
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Sorry to hear that mate.

Personally I think it's a disgrace.

Boutique my backside..out pitch SHOULD be able to take a bit of rain..last years did after the snow we had
      Agreed. With the amount spent on pitches nowadays, and supposedly by us, and their part natural, part synthetic nature, they should have sorted the drainage.

Even more annoying when the Chelsea match up the road goes ahead. Ridiculous and very embarrassing.

Comment

Same drove down from MK cant make saturdays so midweek only. Got to East Acton then Talk Sport announce the game is off.......Not happy :(
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

sorry to hear that lads

Comment

Working...
          X