A new Manager (WHAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Manager (WHAT)

I have been hearing that flav has had enough of his latest man and wants to get rid ? , havnt we been here before . my concern is that we are placing all the blame on one man and not the players . I dont think we we have given JM time in his job to judge him as harshly as some people have over the last few weeks . So we get a new manager in we all think he is mustard and then he loses a few games , whens it all going going to end . The creditabily of this wonderful club is becoming a joke . So i will get behind JM and hope that he will turn it around starting with tonight .

Where did you hear that? On message boards or people who read message boards?

Life was so much simpler before the internet.

Comment

I think Jim's job is safe at the moment as we are only a few games into the new season.

Comment

Unfortunately, the sad reality is...he should never have been given the job in the 1st place. I was slightly optemistic with him at 1st as he did get Ipswich playing good football, and despite the criticism from the Tractor boys, I wanted to make judgement on seeing what he does. Yes, I agree...8 games in charge is not really long enough, but his tactics, starting line-ups and the way he tends to pick who IMO are poor players over our better ones has left me somewhat dismayed and unsure of JM's credability.

It doesn't look good so far.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

If we had a decent striker we would have won 2 or maybe 3 more games, Blackpool, Plymouth and Peterborough. The rest of the team is looking pretty good , they should have invested in a decent striker.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            If we had a decent striker we would have won 2 or maybe 3 more games, Blackpool, Plymouth and Peterborough. The rest of the team is looking pretty good , they should have invested in a decent striker.
            Exactly that...plus a decent LB.

Selling Dex has proved to be a mistake, whether or not others will admit it.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
              I have been hearing that flav has had enough of his latest man and wants to get rid ? , havnt we been here before . my concern is that we are placing all the blame on one man and not the players . I dont think we we have given JM time in his job to judge him as harshly as some people have over the last few weeks . So we get a new manager in we all think he is mustard and then he loses a few games , whens it all going going to end . The creditabily of this wonderful club is becoming a joke . So i will get behind JM and hope that he will turn it around starting with tonight .
              think flabio has more pressing matters on his agenda at the moment than magilton's job

Comment

Working...
              X