Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belfodil deal still alive say WestLondonSport

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    That is a joke, your spot on bakes..

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      and according to jimmy rabbit he is at the training ground.

      lol.

      need verification from the booooooommmmm boy before i believe anything.

      Blame the bald pr!ck on sky

      :(

      Comment


      • #48
        BOOM !! Belfodil deal is off

        According to SSN due to failure reaching agreement with the player.

        It's becoming hilarious.

        Don't know what happened between board and potential targets, it's not that we didn't know we need at least one striker in.
        All this late business is not doing anyone a favor.
        From Holland with love

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
          Bryan Swanson @skysports_bryan
          QPR have told us they have failed to agree personal terms with Inter Milan's Ishak Belfodil. #qprfc
          A foreign kid isn't the answer anyway, we need a striker with championship experience with Conor Wickham

          Comment


          • #50
            Got to be the biggest waste of time spent on a transfer. How long have we been chasing him? Near on a whole month

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Got to be the biggest waste of time spent on a transfer. How long have we been chasing him? Near on a whole month
              Try almost 7 weeks. Initial contact started the week before Christmas.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Try almost 7 weeks. Initial contact started the week before Christmas.
                It's crazy. He must of turned up asking for mega dough?

                Comment


                • #53
                  It's ON again!

                  Ishak Belfodil could have been announced as a QPR player on Tuesday if negotiations hadn't broke down, with his agent returning to Italy complaining about QPR moving the goalposts. Belfodil's agent travelled to London to close a deal with the Championship club but there were subsequent claims, via TMW in Italy, that Harry Redknapp's side had offered different terms to the ones previously agreed.

                  If that was true then it's easy to understand the deal being called off at that stage but it's not completely dead and France Football said on Thursday evening that the two sides were giving it one last push to try and come to an agreement. Belfodil, a 22 year old Algerian international forward, can't get into the team at Inter Milan and wants to get himself match fit and into top form for the World Cup in Brazil this summer. The forward is part owned by Inter Milan and Parma after a transfer last summer, and any move is very likely to be initially a loan given the time frame and relatively complex nature of his ownership.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    No, it's not. That came out before the club said they had failed to agree terms.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      QPR miss out on Belfodil

                      QPR have told Sky Sports that they have failed to agree personal terms with Inter Milan forward Ishak Belfodil.

                      More...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Why did you make a new thread, Sky sports? Why? :p

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X