Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance

Has to be much much better against Burnley or they will do us. Hopefully we bring in a right back before the window shuts as BAE looked so awkward playing there (why didn't we start Ehmer?). With Joey coming back aswell I will feel a lot more confident than watching Henry constantly dwell and turn on the ball resulting in giving away possession and falling over. In an ideal world someone will come in for Ings deadline day and we sign Rhodes and Charlie's fit. Atmosphere was so flat tonight, need to really get behind the boys sat.

tbh I don't care about performance anymore; I just want the 3 points. We played well against Leicester and lost.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Has to be much much better against Burnley or they will do us. Hopefully we bring in a right back before the window shuts as BAE looked so awkward playing there (why didn't we start Ehmer?). With Joey coming back aswell I will feel a lot more confident than watching Henry constantly dwell and turn on the ball resulting in giving away possession and falling over. In an ideal world someone will come in for Ings deadline day and we sign Rhodes and Charlie's fit. Atmosphere was so flat tonight, need to really get behind the boys sat.
      Why does he do that! He really got out of jail last night by scoring as he had been poor. He thinks he is a better player than he is. He should just win the ball and lay it off short like Derry used too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Rather BAE there than an untried Ehmer tbh. Don't think an RB is essential, Simpson should be back in a few weeks and Ned only just missed out on being fit for last night & so should (hopefully) be back for Saturday.
        Agree ref Henry, I always stick up for the bloke and it seems ironic slating him for this particular game given the goal he scored, but he got out of jail on numerous occasions by either the ref giving a free kick or someboday making a tactical foul to slow a Bolton break caused by him doing that stupid round n round in circles thing he loves to do on the ball before losing it.
        Thought Clint was pony n all last night & nearly cost us a couple of goals.

Was pleasantly surprised at Zamora's performance, but still don't want him anywehre near the starting 11 SWP was his usual awful self in his cameo at the end.

Scrappy performance all in all but a wins a win and so long as we keep grinding them out I'll be happy. You're right about Saturday though, we will really need to up our game to get anything from it, I'm fully expecting 3 points though.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X