Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vine as a striker or Rowlands in midfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine as a striker or Rowlands in midfield?

I think the vast majority want to see Buzsaky in the middle, Routledge on the right, Taraabt on the left and Watson in the centre but do we play an extra striker in Vine alongside Simpson or an extra midfielder in Rowlands and give free reign to Buzsaky?

Were at home.

An extra striker.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      I think the vast majority want to see Buzsaky in the middle, Routledge on the right, Taraabt on the left and Watson in the centre but do we play an extra striker in Vine alongside Simpson or an extra midfielder in Rowlands and give free reign to Buzsaky?
      I wouldn't play Taraabt out wide. Leaves his fullback exposed, doesn't track back, and offers nothing defensively.

Either "in the hole", or "on the bench".

Comment

Would like to say a forward but both Watson and Buszaky like to get forward. It leaves us too open in the middle of the park so a holding player must be played.

Maybe Vine will be played wide left. He is more effective there. Hopefully his passing over five yards has improved from saturday as how he managed to play that through ball behind Watson being a professional footballer n'all amazes me.
        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X