Helguson back at Watford on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson back at Watford on loan

Striker Heidar Helguson rejoins Watford on loan from QPR until the end of December.

More...

Not quite sure how we benefit from it?

Talking to Watford mates, hes going to be behind Graham Hoskins and Ellington for a start??

Comment

Oh and were paying a big % of his wages.

Comment

Another great bit of business by our great leader Paladini, what a shrewd businessman he is!!

Comment

Wot a ridiculous move! So we let our only out and out striker go out on loan and that leaves us with wot? a load of fowards that have to drop deep to pick up the ball and run at defenders! We now dont have a target man in our squad at all,no striker that can hold up the ball, no striker that can win a header and before you guys start saying ' what about Pellicori? ' think about what is coming out of your mouth. The guy is toilet and should be playing at Orient.

The players that should be leaving are the likes of Ageymang, Pellicori, alberti and Mahon. Players that are either not good enough or are just happy sitting around picking up a big cheque for their overpriced services! HH confidence is shot but with a few games maybe just maybe he might start showing the ability the guy actually has. Oh well.

Comment

Methinks we need to get another out and out striker in!!!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
              Wot a ridiculous move! So we let our only out and out striker go out on loan and that leaves us with wot? a load of fowards that have to drop deep to pick up the ball and run at defenders! We now dont have a target man in our squad at all,no striker that can hold up the ball, no striker that can win a header and before you guys start saying ' what about Pellicori? ' think about what is coming out of your mouth. The guy is toilet and should be playing at Orient.

The players that should be leaving are the likes of Ageymang, Pellicori, alberti and Mahon. Players that are either not good enough or are just happy sitting around picking up a big cheque for their overpriced services! HH confidence is shot but with a few games maybe just maybe he might start showing the ability the guy actually has. Oh well.
              Totally agree..

Comment

ditto

Comment

I must admit when we bought HH last season I was quite pleased with the signing and thought he would be really good for us. Obviously it didn't quite turn out that way in the end. But I kept faith and thought after a pre season at the club he would come out firing. Okay that didn't happen either........

What has really annoyed me though this season is that HH finally got a goal at Plymouth, but then Jim put him on the bench at the next match Bristol!!!! So whatever confidence he might have got from that goal was probably zapped out of him by the time he started the next game at Forest.

I am trying to get behind the manager as much as poss but, don't know what you guys think but I thought that was a mistake.

Comment

Not really too sure what all the fuss is about,how do you miss a non goalscoring centre forward?
                    Just replace him with one of the other non goalscoring centre forwards we have.

He was crap.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      Not really too sure what all the fuss is about,how do you miss a non goalscoring centre forward?
                      Just replace him with one of the other non goalscoring centre forwards we have.

He was crap.
                      trouble is we keep loaning then selling our non scoring forwards they will then start playing midfielders up front.....oops my mistake they already are.

we seem to be getting rid of players and not replacing them with better....superb way to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                      X