Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's done the most damage to our club as chairman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's done the most damage to our club as chairman?

Straight choice. Who's leadership has hurt us the most?
    Chris Wright
    80.00%
    Gianni Paladini
    20.00%

zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Paladini is simply not qualified, and should go. Nothing personal with me.
      I'd even keep him at the club in another role.

Wright was just plain evil, and did far more damage, that we've never recovered from.

No brainer.

Comment

Thompson kept a tight hold on his wallet but at least left us profitable.

Wright spent loads and it all backfired. Left us in a mess that we're still recovering from.

Flavio has spent a load and still has loads left, that is not a problem. The problem is what's he's done behind the scenes.

Comment

Chris Wright, for instance he took us into administration, and failed to buy Ellerslie Rd school land when it was available, not forgetting the training ground debacle.

Whatever Paladini supposedly did when he was chairman pales into insignificance to Wright's antics
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Wright all but killed this club. Lost his money and then miraculously gets it back. So many iffy things. Twyford, Wasps, BDO Stoy Haward, Berlin, Crane, %'s that never materialised, the shenanigans with McAlpine, losing the School End and putting the club back 25 years. A proper shyster (in the non denominational term)

Gianni is a nice enough guy but clearly unsuited and, in the nicest sense, incompetent in the role he currently has.

Comment

Most damage Has to be chris wright for me

Comment

Chris Wright

No brainer

Next??
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's a bit like asking, who killed more people, Attila the Hun or the Yorkshire Ripper. Is the answer supposed to imply that the Yorkshire Ripper wasn't such a bad bloke?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                    It's a bit like asking, who killed more people, Attila the Hun or the Yorkshire Ripper. Is the answer supposed to imply that the Yorkshire Ripper wasn't such a bad bloke?
                    ;D ;D ;D ;D

exactly

but if i had to pick the worse "chairmen" out of the 2 of them, then it would have to be Wright

DOF now that's a different question

Comment

saying who was worse out of Chris Wright or GP is like asking which is preferrable out of being hit by a bus or falling off a cliff

Comment

Working...
                      X