Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets try to get behind the lads tomorrow night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets try to get behind the lads tomorrow night!

Night match at LR, a London derby, Ben Watson turning out against his former club...3 good reasons for the atmosphere to improve.

Could be of a bit of make or break game with 2 tough aways coming up, if we win we'll move up into the Top 10.

A bit of positivity please people.

1 defeat in 8 and a 3rd round trip in the League Cup away to Chelsea coming up!

Im with you mate
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Moment that 8pm comes, fans will behind the team no question.

Its what happens around 8.01pm on the first missed pass that worries me.

Seriously, no-one likes to get beat, especially against palace and sure the fans will get behind the team.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hundred percent behind the lads tomorrow night,as always.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

1 defeat in 8 and a 3rd round trip in the League Cup away to Chelsea coming up!
          good way of putting it....what about 1 win in 6 ccc games and a tonking at chelsea to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            hundred percent behind the lads tomorrow night,as always.

me 2!!! :byebye:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              good way of putting it....what about 1 win in 6 ccc games and a tonking at chelsea to look forward to
              Hows about 1 win in 6 ccc and still mid table.....just wait till we start playing :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Hows about 1 win in 6 ccc and still mid table.....just wait till we start playing :bad_smile:
                you mean the players haven't worked out they are supposed to play every game......oh right thats ok then......

Comment

we badly need to win tomorrow,would take a scappy 1-0 now,as we need to keep in touch with the play off group.i have a horrible feeling its going to be yet another 1-1 draw!

Comment

quaz can understand youre disappointment to the start of the season,but cant understand youre pessimistic posts.think we will come good this season,eventually.where do you predict were finish this season
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      quaz can understand youre disappointment to the start of the season,but cant understand youre pessimistic posts.think we will come good this season,eventually.where do you predict were finish this season
                      wait for it...are you ready.....bottom 6........

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        wait for it...are you ready.....bottom 6........
                        ha ha, you nut nut,kin hope not

Comment

ha ha, you nut nut,kin hope not
                          well unless we learn to score 2 in a game....we will be down there :(

Comment

too much talent within the squad to be bottom 6,not enough for automatic,still think were good for a play off place.those 2 goals will come,1 in oct,and 1 in feb,now yore getting me at it

Comment

too much talent within the squad to be bottom 6,not enough for automatic,still think were good for a play off place.those 2 goals will come,1 in oct,and 1 in feb,now yore getting me at it
                              loads of individual talent doesn't make a team...name me one ballbreaker we have in the team........most of our players are too worried about looking good than getting stuck in.
                              If there is no fight then there is no team spirit.

Comment

Working...
                              X