I was wrong - Adel aint a striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz all day long!
    I can't believe we need a debate on this.
    Just because Jim has no judgement when it comes to judging ability we shouldn't follow his route. Seeing Buzz play 20mins on sat was a complete disgrace.
    He is definately fit enough to play a half. Fitness infact is not an issue. Jim seems to have a problem with buzz and Gorkks. Both should play in all games when fit. Tarrabt is NOT a centre forward and he should play on the wing. He doesn't pass and thinks he is the main man. Buzz is much more of a team player and has to start. If he doesn't then I just give up on Jim's clueless tactics that are clearly destroying us. Unitl he figures out his strongest team, then we might as well not bother.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Easy Scott

Put Tarabt onleft wing instead of Hogan, and Buzz in the middle or just behind main striker

Simples

Comment

Why cant both play?

................Watson......Faurlin............... .
        Routledge..........Buzsaky..........Taarabt
        .....................Striker...................... .....

Routledge and Taarabat playing more forward and supporting the striker, when defending Buzsaky to drop back into the cm with Watson & Faurlin & with Routledge & Taarabt staying as wingers.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Allowing Helguson to leave makes me believe that we will start with just one up front and pack the midfield with creativity. Watson, Buzsaky, Routledge and Taraabt can all score goals so can Rowlands.

Comment

Working...
          X