Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong - Adel aint a striker

HANDS UP

Adel has said he wants to play upfront and that he is a striker - he aint.

He's a midfielder.

BUT

how can we accommodate both him and buzz in free roles (what i see as their best positions) I cannot see them playing together.

I aint a "buz is god" fan BUT, im thinking maybe we should sack adel off now that Buzz is back.

Thoughts?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

spurs think him an attacking midfielder, we assume he is a forward

someone needs to tell him when to pass..that's when you miss a senior pro like gallen and furs, they'd be over and have a quiet word...

Comment

dont get me wrong he is an amazing talent but i dunno how we can look after both. If they were both QPR players or both on loan I'd sack off Buzz. But as adel is a spud loan id dump him
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Buzsaky ahead of taraabt every time for me not only does he pass but he can strike a ball, 2 attributes that seem to be lacking in taraabt. Taraabt needs to come from the bench against a tiring defence to work some magic if needed but he doesnt offer enough for the team to start
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Nor is Vine, Helguson, Pellicori, Simpson, Agyemang and every other bloke who pretend they are!

Comment

Taarabt does not have the experience yet to justify him being in the starting XI, and as others have said would for the moment be far more effective as a last 20 mins sub.

When you are struggling for results, go with your best and most experienced XI. At the moment, that should mean 4-2-3-1 or possibly 4-3-3, with players being played in their correct positions (as far as possible).

Cerny

Ramage
            Gorkss
            Stewart
            Connolly

Watson
            Rowlands

Routledge
            Buzz
            Vine

Simpson

or

Cerny

Ramage
            Gorkss
            Stewart
            Connolly

Rowlands
            Watson
            Faurlin

Routledge
            Simpson
            Buzz

Comment

buzacky is a much better creative player than taarabt.

drop taarabt to the bench. he may be better against a tiring defense

Comment

Why not left wing, or left attacking midfield, instead of jim bringing on Buzz and putting him on the bloody right wing and switching right footed Routlidge to the bloody left wing.

Cerney

Ramage conners gorrks stewert

Watson Legs

Routlidge Tarrabt

Buzz

Simpson
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  HANDS UP

Adel has said he wants to play upfront and that he is a striker - he aint.

He's a midfielder.

BUT

how can we accommodate both him and buzz in free roles (what i see as their best positions) I cannot see them playing together.

I aint a "buz is god" fan BUT, im thinking maybe we should sack adel off now that Buzz is back.

Thoughts?
                  you play 4-2-3-1 with Taarbat, Buzzacky and Routledge as the three its not rocket science

Comment

He isn't a striker, never was! He could say he's president of america but that doesn't it make it true!

As for him and Buz needs to be one or the other really! I leave JM to make the calll on which!

Comment

Buzsaky is the best player at the club... and one of the best midfielders in this league. When fit.

And he's getting fitter.

First name on the teamsheet, then debate the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post

As for him and Buz needs to be one or the other really! I leave JM to make the calll on which!
                        Can Buzz play in goal?.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                          Buzsaky is the best player at the club... and one of the best midfielders in this league. When fit.

And he's getting fitter.

First name on the teamsheet, then debate the rest.
                          Amen to that
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

not sure how buzz becomes our best player?a year or so ago maybe;but that is in the past not now

Comment

Buzsaky must start ahead of Tarrabt tonight. Buzsaky is more of a team player than Adel. I feel Buzsaky is a better creator and an added bonus he passes the ball!

Comment

Working...
                              X