Good luck Helguson gone /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Helguson gone /merged thread/

Me and Pete bumped into him a few weeks ago and it's obvious his confidence is shot to hell.

QPR aside it's not nice to see someone so low as that...I hope he does well at Watford (albeit not too well)...never know he may return in January on fire for us.

Off the wage bill too which frees up some funds. I think we can have one more loan in the squad..
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Good luck Heidar.

Hopefully you can do us a favour and score against some of the sides that are meant to be our rivals.

Hopefully you'll be back, raring to go in January.

Comment

I still think hes a good player i bet he scores goals for watford hes great in the air its a shame we dont cross the ball for him no wonder he lost his confidence.By the way just watched forest on bbc i player and he missed some shockers in that game even he misses,just a thought for you helgusson haters!

Comment

i meant blackstock by the way for forest soz half asleep!

Comment

Nothing on the offi about it.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            Nothing on the offi about it.
            just phone watford and say you want to sponsor him

ways and means, ways and means
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              just phone watford and say you want to sponsor him

ways and means, ways and means
              Curds and Whey surely!

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                I still think hes a good player i bet he scores goals for watford hes great in the air its a shame we dont cross the ball for him no wonder he lost his confidence.By the way just watched forest on bbc i player and he missed some shockers in that game even he misses,just a thought for you helgusson haters!
                You forgot to tell us that he scored in that game and how many he has scored this year alone?

It's Blackstock he is talking about.

Comment

hes crap

Comment

Good luck Heidar, you are going to a set of supporters that think your a good player and no doubt that will give you a bit of confidence you need.

Good to see, that you want to play first team football unlike some others who would rather stay, with no real hope of playing.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Good luck Heidar, you are going to a set of supporters that think your a good player and no doubt that will give you a bit of confidence you need.

Good to see, that you want to play first team football unlike some others who would rather stay, with no real hope of playing.
                      Great put-down! I know you did not mean it to be, but I believe it reads better if you take my slant!

Comment

But i also said we dont play to his strenghs enough ,and im not saying about blackstocks goals but about he does miss aswell

Comment

FFS he comes to us as a reserve , plays a handful of games and misses untold sitters,gets injured for ages, comes back and scores 1 or 2 . then comes back after the summer looking like a barrel, doesnt score again. What a nightmare signing, add that to the list.

Comment

Well its the best we have but yes he has missed sitters i agree but i reckon if he goes watford he will score goals if they supply him

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                              Well its the best we have but yes he has missed sitters i agree but i reckon if he goes watford he will score goals if they supply him
                              With what steroids?
                              West London. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X