We're only 3 points off target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're only 3 points off target

I was looking at previous season and what is needed to get us into the play offs.

Now, ten points every six games will get us (rounded up) 77 points.

That would have got us play offs last year, the year before and the year before that.

If we get 13 points in these next few games, we're back on target for play-offs
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Worrying thing is though Scott, we've played only one good team in that time and lost. (Bristol City) We've played 2 decent teams in Forest and Peterborough.. and 3 poor teams.

We've only won once and it's going to get a lot harder from now.

At home we are poor, I was still very positive after Blackpool, but I'd say we've got gradually worse after every home game.

Realistically, our away form will probably not get us into the play-offs.. the only reason we finished mid-table last season was because our home form was actually very good.

I'd love to get in that dressing room and give those players a proper rollocking and what it should mean to play for Queens Park Rangers FC.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I was looking at previous season and what is needed to get us into the play offs.

That would have got us play offs last year, the year before and the year before that.

Yeah, and if my Auntie had balls she would be my Uncle.....

Can't really see it happening :( :very_sad:
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

just trying to be positive!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

just trying to be positive!
          To be honest, I think the problem at the club runs deeper than results.. even if we win Tomorrow, I doubt it will make everything better.

Comment

my target is 67 points and we are running short of that have tossed away points that we should have collected, not panicking yet but would like us to rack up a few pdq
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

yeah we are jsut above the drop zone....
              great.

2 pts dropped v bpool cos we missed too many chances
              2 pts dropped v pboro and should've lost
              2 pts dropped at pmuff....vine misses they score, draw
              on target hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha to infinity

Comment

First point: Whos target?

Second: Who many games constitutes a 'few'? Generally a 'few' is considered to be more than 3, but the context as to how many a 'few' actually denotes can be varied, e.g., A few Soldiers will be more than 3, yet less than a Platoon (25 to 60, which in itself varies depending on Nationality).

Third: If 'few' is 6, then we need to win 4, draw 1 and lose 1, something which will prove quite difficult (not the drawing part, we are good at that!).

Comment

Working...
                X