Norwich, cardiff and swansea........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich, cardiff and swansea........

............ive had a long hard look at the prem league and weighed up who i want to go down if we come up and its those 3 for me! Id keep palace, fulham and the hammers just for more london derbys, stoke to stay up so we can give hughes focking pelters when he comes back to our place! i detest norwich, cardiff and ****** swansea and would take glee in waving their fans as we come up and they go down!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    ............ive had a long hard look at the prem league and weighed up who i want to go down if we come up and its those 3 for me! Id keep palace, fulham and the hammers just for more london derbys, stoke to stay up so we can give hughes focking pelters when he comes back to our place! i detest norwich, cardiff and ****** swansea and would take glee in waving their fans as we come up and they go down!
    I'd have to throw in Stoke just because of Leslie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
      I'd have to throw in Stoke just because of Leslie.
      yes mate but this thread is on the premise if we come up and i dont know about you but a packed loftus road givng hughes stick for 90 minutes gets my juices flowing!!!!!!!!!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Love to see villa and Norwich go. To me they are both so carp and winds me up how they are still in the premier.

Comment

Love to see Man U go down. How many glory hunters would stick around?

Comment

yes mate but this thread is on the premise if we come up and i dont know about you but a packed loftus road givng hughes stick for 90 minutes gets my juices flowing!!!!!!!!!
            cannot wait for this game!

Comment

Not me. I'd rather he just fades into obscurity and never comes back. He's not worthy of our attention IMO.

Comment

Also knowing our luck, he will be hailed as a saviour if he keeps them up, and endless interviews of how Stoke are a well run professional club with players who know what it takes to win in the premiership blah blah Kia blah blah mouth swabs blah blah and then goes and beats us 0-4 at LR, I don't think I for one could take it
                Much prefer as does my doctor the simple scenario of us going up and him taking Stoke down.

Comment

Fulham,stoke and Cardiff for me.reckon fulham could be the next luton.heres hoping.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Wont happen but yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah! would love to see that! Good choice!

Comment

Don't care as long as Fulham and Cardiff go down.

Comment

That is actually a very good question... I bet everyone would want to know that answer.

Comment

You deserted them years ago, at least you got out while the going was good
                          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Swansea will not go down at least this season.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X