X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you then mate? Me and alibabes are in V Row H

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Nik29, not disputing your comments, but everyone has a different opinion. You say ramage gives 100%, you are right, but what exactly were fans saying about him, this time last season?
      Exactly mate.. Ramage had a bad start.. but must have really knuckled down and worked hard to come back a much better player.. others could learn from that sort of attitude.

Comment

If I were on the money they were on I'd hope I would realise how lucky I was and would put 100% every week!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
          If I were on the money they were on I'd hope I would realise how lucky I was and would put 100% every week!
          but if you are on a long contract then don't matter whether you give 100% or not...you still pick up the same wage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            At the end of the day though things will not improve while we give the team and the manager such a hard time.
            Classic case of vicious circle...

...unfortnately heading into a downward spiral.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
              The problem seemed to disappear the minute England started playing to their potential and winning games by the sort of margin their talent suggested they could.

There may be a clue there.
              And not to mention getting a decent manager in!

Comment

As Clough used to say "the harder you work, the luckier you get".

Bottom line - it doesnt matter how nervous they may be playing it home, given their wages, there is NEVER any excuse for not giving 100%. And if they do that fans will always appreciate it no matter how lacking in ability they may be - Ramage being the perfect example (probably due to his northern working class roots that have kept his feet on ground).

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Would you enjoy playing in front of our crowds and would you look forward to it?

or would you prefer to play away from home?
                  Ian Holloway has stated that we are a very fair and knowledgeable crowd. We will endure a trier at Rangers. Even those with limited ability can win a place in our collecive heart if they give their all. What we won't put up with is someone who doesn't care.

I think the pampered players with inflated egos probably hate playing at home because they feel the fans don't back them enough or get them going. These players probably feel that certain fans are only vocal when they are jeering or booing. That may make them nervous. Regardless of their talents, we would be better off without these players.

We wouldn't go far wrong with eleven Ainsworths or Waddocks on the pitch tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                  X