what was all that about in west paddock on saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was all that about in west paddock on saturday

i could not get into q block for Saturday so ended up in west paddock sun in my eyes etc...... to cut a long story short there was nearly a full blown fight over some seats i think! .
    It was all very strange and then to boot i was given some free pies before they went in the bin ;D shame about the football mind you i do get the impression that peterborough are better than there form suggests they played some good football and there forwards where a handful.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

I sat in the paddocks for the Accy game and was also offered free food before it was thrown away.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

You can always get free food if you time it right ;)

I remember (RIP) Kiyans family sitting by me in SA Road coming back with a shed load of munch going..."they're giving food away!" About 10 of us sprinted down to nab what was left
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

You need a few xtra pnnnnnnddddddssssss Scott
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          You need a few xtra pnnnnnnddddddssssss Scott
          heroin mate - means i can eat like a horse, stay slim and irritate people online when im high
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            heroin mate - means i can eat like a horse, stay slim and irritate people online when im high
            lmaoo
            QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

free food.why??? is this why we are skint as a club!??

Comment

The C Club leftovers for the peasants, oh happy days
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Was it out of date? ;)

Comment

over cooked lol
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      i could not get into q block for Saturday so ended up in west paddock sun in my eyes etc...... to cut a long story short there was nearly a full blown fight over some seats i think! .
                      It was all very strange and then to boot i was given some free pies before they went in the bin ;D shame about the football mind you i do get the impression that peterborough are better than there form suggests they played some good football and there forwards where a handful.
                      PIES !!! I thought it was lobster, caviar and champers all the way at Loftus Road these days.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                        Having given it about more thought. Did thet argument go something like this? "It 's your seat mate, I dont want to watch this ****e" "Well I dont want to watch this ****e either, it's "yours", "no yours". "yours" "no yours" THUMP !!

Comment

Working...
                        X