Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Can see why you would think that but I genuinely think he's just giving his opinion on what he would do. None of us knows any different and the papers spin it any way they want. I like Harry and his little soundbites are a part of his charm, but sometimes he's better off keeping schtum, otherwise conspiracy theories abound, especially on here.
    He just cant do that though..its just not in him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      oh i think you have the narrowest tunnel vision on here, as has been said it's only harry you talk about, all over the board
      Chill out Dave.. Jheeeeezzz.. Would you like me to talk about something else mate?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Would be failure though surely?!.. were 3rd, with the players we have, wage bill we have, manager we have.. Surely!
        Judging on the here and now, like you have to do in football these days.. not the past. It Would be a failure..
        If we completely capitulate and miss out on promoting from this position, I think Harry will have a lot to answer for with the squad we got!! I just think if we end up in the playoffs it's pot luck!

I hope we don't finish in the playoffs as I wouldn't see us going up!!

Comment

Can see why you would think that but I genuinely think he's just giving his opinion on what he would do. None of us knows any different and the papers spin it any way they want. I like Harry and his little soundbites are a part of his charm, but sometimes he's better off keeping schtum, otherwise conspiracy theories abound, especially on here.

That´s true
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I agree with you there mate.. I do think we will get play-offs though :/ - Think Leicester are a given and will win the league.. and Burnley just seem to surprisingly keep winning!

I think I would even sell Remy this month, get the money and then break the bank for Rhodes!

Green
            Simpson Onuoha Dunne BAE
            Phillips Barton O'Neill Kranjcar
            Rhodes Austin

Oooooffffftttttt

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Would be failure though surely?!.. were 3rd, with the players we have, wage bill we have, manager we have.. Surely!
              Judging on the here and now, like you have to do in football these days.. not the past. It Would be a failure..
              Man United won the league last season and can't buy a win at the moment. Sometimes its not the squad you have, its how they play together. We've got a strong squad on paper but I can't help thinking they haven't really properly gelled yet.

Comment

Fair points. Hope you are right. We need stability and another manager out is not going to bring that

Comment

All I know is at least we haven't got the sort of problems Man U have lol now that's a club in crisis!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    All I know is at least we haven't got the sort of problems Man U have lol now that's a club in crisis!!
                    Total freefall....love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Total freefall....love it!
                      It is fun to watch..they keep saying they need midfielders but they need a new team. Johnny Evans as cb just makes me laugh.

Comment

Situation with Remy has been obvious all along. He is an asset and belongs to the club, TF being the astute business men some off you insist he is would never let he go on the cheap. I suspect Newcastle knew the best deal they could get is the one they got knowing that if he does well it will rule them out of the running to sign him permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          It is fun to watch..they keep saying they need midfielders but they need a new team. Johnny Evans as cb just makes me laugh.
                          Time to go now. Bye..

Comment

Originally posted by StoweyR View Post
                            Time to go now. Bye..
                            What's the matter now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              This place gets worse it really does, and just when i thought it couldnt. Harry Rednapp is probably the most experienced and shrewdest man in the whole of football, in fact scrub that , not probably, he is. Do you think for one minute that a businessman like Tony Fernandes who knows nothing whatsoever about running a football club, is not putting his whole trust into Harrys experience after getting totally screwed by Hughes and Kia, and that Harry is not saying all this about Remy without the chairmans total knowledge and backing to in some way try and force Newcastles or whoevers hand. Please people, anything that ever comes out turns into a farking anti harry tirade. Its getting so boring now.
                              agree with this........if a player is out on loan in the situation remy is, I would expect a manager to sound cold about him....there is only one boss of the playing staff, this is one of the main reasons for SAF's success, as per his
                              Harvard lectures. harry has to play it cold while Remy's not here for psychological reasons with the team.....if we go up I hope tony does dig his heels in. this allows harry to keep his dignity and integrity as the boss and remy can
                              'prove' himself with harry.....three small teasers.... I remember reading about Remy when we were trying to sign him and a French journalist said that loic has shown loyalty to his teams in the past...I don't know how exactly but it was definitely described as an attribute.......also, in the fans forum when harry was dismissive of Remy questions, tony tweeted within the hour that he was playing FIFA with loic that night......also when asked recently about the matter, loic basically said it was up to the president (tony)

youre a good poster kevin

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Harry is touting Remy to whoever, and now TF says he doesn't want to sell him. Can't you see that Harry either wants the cash from his sale or from the board
                                to strengthen........managers leave their jobs for a lot less. Seems strange to me that the 2 most important men in the club come out with opposite ideas on our most saleable asset
                                This looks about correct to me.

Harry wants cash to buy promotion and his most saleable asset is at Newcastle. From what TF has said we may not be spending big this jan and Harry probably thinks if Remy is sold for big money he'd get to spend it.

Fernandes on the other hand sees a top class striker on his way back to Qpr if we go up, or a very saleable asset in the Summer.

.............Not sure how this will pan out. But TF calls the shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X