No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we need to sell him in Jan anyway?!!

His on a season long loan.. so lets wait til the end of the season!
    Old saggy chops opening his mouth, AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Now i can see a parting of the ways....with Harry offski
      Harry was the man that wanted him for years, Tony went out and made sure Harry got his man.

Now Harry wants to get rid of the player he wanted?

Harry is looking for a way out or don't give a damn about our club or owners. I can see him doing the dirty on our owners... hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I can 100% see harry looking for way out as well.. and can see him doing the dirty on our owners..

If his out his out.. only option we'll have is.. ''Go get Malkay.. Malkay Mackaay!''

Comment

Not sure why we are having this discussion. TF has said that he is not for sale and Remy has said that he will make no decisions until the end of the season. Surely these are the two people who really count in this matter.

Even harry said in his article if somebody was to offer 15 or 16 million. As far as I know nobody has done that.

Comment

Is he actually available to buy at the moment by anyone other than Newcastle.
            If he's on a season long loan there then aren't we bound by that ?
            "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Not sure why we are having this discussion. TF has said that he is not for sale and Remy has said that he will make no decisions until the end of the season. Surely these are the two people who really count in this matter.

Even harry said in his article if somebody was to offer 15 or 16 million. As far as I know nobody has done that.
              I have no idea what's been said or not, just going by what I've read in here.

For the record I don't want Harry to leave, but I also don't want him or anyone else playing games with this club, owners and us fans.

Comment

Is Mackay really who we would want IF Harry left or is he the best of a poor pool of available managers?

Comment

From another article,

"When asked about his on-loan forward, Redknapp told The Mail, “If someone came and offered £15m or £16m for him I’d sell him if it was my choice, but it’s not – it’s down to the chairman."

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I have no idea what's been said or not, just going by what I've read in here.

For the record I don't want Harry to leave, but I also don't want him or anyone else playing games with this club, owners and us fans.
                    Agreed. It'll be a while before the smell of that Machiavellian approach to running our club fades. We have a right to be suspicious, even if we're wrong.

Comment

Lets just hope he stays and we get promoted! Would love to see Remy in a more settled qpr side!! Think him and Austin would do some damage in the prem if we got the right people in midfield to supply them!!

Comment

This place gets worse it really does, and just when i thought it couldnt. Harry Rednapp is probably the most experienced and shrewdest man in the whole of football, in fact scrub that , not probably, he is. Do you think for one minute that a businessman like Tony Fernandes who knows nothing whatsoever about running a football club, is not putting his whole trust into Harrys experience after getting totally screwed by Hughes and Kia, and that Harry is not saying all this about Remy without the chairmans total knowledge and backing to in some way try and force Newcastles or whoevers hand. Please people, anything that ever comes out turns into a farking anti harry tirade. Its getting so boring now.

Comment

its not anti Harry - Harry is god...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            its not anti Harry - Harry is god...
                            You sure you aint Bill on another computor? Not being funny but you chat and type exactly the same. Did you know you were going to get banned on the bill account so had another one already in place. Apols if im wrong, but i bet im not the only one who thinks it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              This place gets worse it really does, and just when i thought it couldnt. Harry Rednapp is probably the most experienced and shrewdest man in the whole of football, in fact scrub that , not probably, he is. Do you think for one minute that a businessman like Tony Fernandes who knows nothing whatsoever about running a football club, is not putting his whole trust into Harrys experience after getting totally screwed by Hughes and Kia, and that Harry is not saying all this about Remy without the chairmans total knowledge and backing to in some way try and force Newcastles or whoevers hand. Please people, anything that ever comes out turns into a farking anti harry tirade. Its getting so boring now.
                              I know it's frustrating mate!!!

Comment

There's no sign of no communication what so ever in this article.

Harry is simply and clearly giving his opinion, that "if it where up to him" he would sell Remy.

It would be different if he had said Remy's for sale, but he didn't, he just gives his opinion.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X