Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Latest news, sport, and things to do for Brent and Kilburn, Wembley and the surrounding London areas from the Brent & Kilburn Times.

TF and Harry not communicating; Jelavic deal gone south. Anything else we should know about?

Comment

I'm so busy at work I can't even grasp the importance of this bit of news, is it good or bad, could someone enlighten me?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I'm so busy at work I can't even grasp the importance of this bit of news, is it good or bad, could someone enlighten me?
        Could be good if Tony can sweeten Remy up enough to play for us if/when we go up. Could also be bad if Remy doesn't want know and goes into a sulk for us instead.

Comment

Now i can see a parting of the ways....with Harry offski

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Now i can see a parting of the ways....with Harry offski
            What? Harry talks in Riddles a local paper invents an article based on that. and suddenly harry is leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Could be good if Tony can sweeten Remy up enough to play for us if/when we go up. Could also be bad if Remy doesn't want know and goes into a sulk for us instead.
              I suspect Remy and TF are in regular contact, I understand the reasons for Remy going to the Toon and would love him back. HR is cutting his nose off to ................
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Great news if true! Definitely need to keep hold of Remy in case we do go back up!!! No point selling a class striker now when in 5 months we might have to start looking for one all over again!!

Comment

To be honest I still cannot understand how we managed to sign Remy in the first place as he was far far too good for us last season

Money I suppose!

Comment

no quote from fernandes in that article...
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      To be honest I still cannot understand how we managed to sign Remy in the first place as he was far far too good for us last season

Money I suppose!
                      I'm sure Fernandes was quoted last season as saying we offered exactly the same wages as NUFC but Remy opted to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                        Remy himself say the same last week regarding TF and CL football.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          'the times understands' - typically vague statement that can't be disproved. God , I made the wrong career choice.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Great news if true! Definitely need to keep hold of Remy in case we do go back up!!! No point selling a class striker now when in 5 months we might have to start looking for one all over again!!
                            I absolutely agree.

If, and it is a big IF, QPR win promotion this season, they will need a striker like Remy, and buying one could cpst more than they get for Remy.

And before fans go on about him ot wanting to stick around this season, should remember it it the World Cup in the Summer and no top flight country with hopes of doing well in this, would select a fairly unproven international player who has been playing Championship football.

Comment

With Walcott out I'm surprised Arsenal haven't come in for him yet. Not cup-tied for Champions League either.

Comment

Working...
                              X