Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha

so because I don't fully 100% trust Harry and voice a few concerns.. I run the risk of being compared to someone who had a few of the same concerns but seemed a bit of a weirdo..

Comment

Nah not at all. he just run around the forum tagging onto every thread coating off our manager and so do you. Easy similarities to think you could be one person.

"the bovril at the bush is not as strong as it used to be"

Bill - thats cos harry makes it now, and he keeps a smidgeon off the teaspoon to himself to sell on.
      West london is rrrrr's - yeah i heard hes using it as tar to sell to the mittals to make the roads for the new stadium and get even more back handers the droopy faced fraud thief.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-01-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

haha ok mate.. im just 1 of the fans which isn't fully, harry tunnel vision.. think most rangers fans are very pro harry which is why im struggling when I give a different opinion.

Comment

I never wanted the guy at the club, and I haven't changed my mind one bit, last year he failed, I concede he took on a lot of **** but? this season, he has failed, not bringing strikers is criminal!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            I never wanted the guy at the club, and I haven't changed my mind one bit, last year he failed, I concede he took on a lot of **** but? this season, he has failed, not bringing strikers is criminal!
            He's failed - are you being serious or sarcastic???

Comment

I think saying his failed midway through the season is a tad harsh but agree with the strikers not coming in.. criminal
              disappointed at his view of not giving players a chance as well.. chevanton, onyewu, Hitchcock, ehmer

Comment

i have stated before i am not a massive Harry fan but you have to say from the sh i te we were in last season he has turned us around massively to the extent we are pushing for promotion. Most of us expected mid table this season i recall after the disasterous season last time out

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  From another article,

"When asked about his on-loan forward, Redknapp told The Mail, “If someone came and offered £15m or £16m for him I’d sell him if it was my choice, but it’s not – it’s down to the chairman."
                  From another article??? That quote is in the same article you originally posted!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    i have stated before i am not a massive Harry fan but you have to say from the sh i te we were in last season he has turned us around massively to the extent we are pushing for promotion. Most of us expected mid table this season i recall after the disasterous season last time out
                    This.

HR has turned us from a joke into potential promotion candidates. Personally I'm holding fire until the end of the season to decide on whether 13/14 will be a success or not. It's still too early to tell.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      From another article??? That quote is in the same article you originally posted!
                      Was it?? Haha, oh dear. I'm posting quotes from another article that quotes the the original article I posted!!

My bad, but you get my sentiment, that Harry's opinion on the Remy situation is just that, his opinion and not necessarily what will become of it.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        He's failed - are you being serious or sarcastic???
                        As stated in my post, I concede he took on a lot of **** players but we went down with a wimper. He kept trying to buy superstars last January, Capoune, porto's CB, Defoe, Sturidge and blah, blah, by the time he realised they where not coming it was too late! Don't forget he had from November to save us.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Very VERY true

Comment

Failed is way to harsh if he was being serious!!! Criminal for not bringing in another striker is a bit harsh too in my opinion!! I say this because I don't think Harry's thick I'm sure he wanted another one in the summer and is desperate for one now!!
                            I think circumstances have played a big say in the striker situation, ie the wages of Zamora and Johnson and the fact they were both fit at the beginning of the season!! Hence I think Harry and the board tool a gamble at least one of them would be for alongside Austin at one point!! I do think he should of held onto Hitchcock, giving him a run out for 10,15 minutes at the end of the game would be good for the lad and would of given Charlie a bit of a rest!
                            This has obviously backfired and now we all know a striker is a must!
                            Anyway this morning on talk sport I heard aj might be of to the states anyone else heard this?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              As stated in my post, I concede he took on a lot of **** players but we went down with a wimper. He kept trying to buy superstars last January, Capoune, porto's CB, Defoe, Sturidge and blah, blah, by the time he realised they where not coming it was too late! Don't forget he had from November to save us.
                              so your referring to last year, which is fair enough!! I thought you meant he was failing this season!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Failed is way to harsh if he was being serious!!! Criminal for not bringing in another striker is a bit harsh too in my opinion!! I say this because I don't think Harry's thick I'm sure he wanted another one in the summer and is desperate for one now!!
                                I think circumstances have played a big say in the striker situation, ie the wages of Zamora and Johnson and the fact they were both fit at the beginning of the season!! Hence I think Harry and the board tool a gamble at least one of them would be for alongside Austin at one point!! I do think he should of held onto Hitchcock, giving him a run out for 10,15 minutes at the end of the game would be good for the lad and would of given Charlie a bit of a rest!
                                This has obviously backfired and now we all know a striker is a must!
                                Anyway this morning on talk sport I heard aj might be of to the states anyone else heard this?
                                He should have sold AJ earlier in pre-season, that would have freed up money for a striker, why last min? The moment he got fit off with him! Always remember we where VERY lucky to get Austin, if the Hull deal had gone through who would have been up front for us now?

HR has passed his sell-by date, that's why he needed a McClaren type assistant or Rodgers (lol) Bond and Jordon are yes men.

We need a younger man in place with a five year plan to bring youth through, he has asembled an old team that will need rebuilding next season, sad state of affairs!
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X