Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Does Abuse Go Overboard..Towards Players??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Does Abuse Go Overboard..Towards Players??

I make the point, because one lad that stands with me, was picked up on the CCTV and told to give his name and address, after the game. I presume, he will be sent a letter. I could see him, go across to the barriers and basically say how s.hit the players played and on the way out, he got pulled. he never booed.

Surely, this is borne out of complete frustration and doesnt warrant a warning?

As the fact, we have to pay more to watch our team contributed in our anger towards the players when they under-perform and do we look for scapegoats when in reality we estimate the teams in this league and no-one is a walk over. How much are the club to blame for over-hyping our expectations? Are we partly to blame? Or, is it all the club's fault?

After all Amit, at the start said we would not be doing it the Chelsea way and if we didn't go up in 3 years it would not be a disaster.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The point is, the longer we underperform.....at these st prices the smaller the gates are going to get.....i for one am not going to put myself out to watch highly paid rubbish.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

people are pished off watching gutless lack lustre displays and lets be fair we had a full season of it last year - starting to look that way now already - i know the stats state only 1 defeat (a narrow one at that) - but i shudder to think how we'll do at The Shat away, Cardiff away and Newcastle away - these three games could see us thorughly spanked and these gutless wonder buys we've got would never recover - might even see poor Quim Magillton on his way - it's all really quite shocking !

Comment

I don't think anyone is going to spanks us anytime soon, defensive we are still decent and won't concede too many goals this season but again we are going to struggle to score goals.
        Fans expectations have gone through the roof with the ticket prices and the talk of premiere and chamions league football etc...you have to blame the board for that. Ali Russell constantly reminding us that our match day experience has improved dramatically...well I think we will all disagree with that...it's actually got worse although we have a much better squad of players!!
        The atmosphere has been shocking since Dowie was sacked and it is no doubt affecting the players on the pitch. For me this is all 100% because of board decisions.

Comment

could be banned but i reckon a warning

i can forsee the fans at each other sooner rather than later
          there is an air around the place of frustration
          i did see the steward over in q block being busy....

the club has CHANGED FROM THE FAMILY TRADITION, YES I ACKNOWLEDGE THERE WAS DEF "TROUBLE" OVER RECENT YRS....but many just priced out.
          corporate is one thing, brings in revenue but at what cost overall?? the bad blood is visible...i have seen many verbals in SAR.

Comment

The owners come in and raise the ticket prices, if they want more money from us then we want more things from there, so that raises expectactions straight away, let alone them saying they were going to do this and that within four years time.

We pay the extra cash and expect something in return, instead we are getting nothing back, if anything we're paying for less as everything has gone downhill.

Comment

Working...
            X