Billy Davies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Davies

We all know we hate him,but at least he does something puts Halford up front and hey presto he scores twice and they win two games.

And we are above,them in the table. Give it a rest please. So tiresome, you are going on like we are in danger of being relegated. You are going to look such a fool in a couple of games.

Comment

Billy Davies has done nothing to impress me.

Comment

I don't mind him myself. Gobby Glaswegian but always backs his boys & has a bit of fire in his belly. Something we've been lacking since Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          And we are above,them in the table. Give it a rest please. So tiresome, you are going on like we are in danger of being relegated. You are going to look such a fool in a couple of games.
          not that i agree with the OP at all, but I just want to point out on the side that, we as concerned fans should not be worried about the possibility of relegation or not (whether that is a 1% chance like it is now, or not),
          but rather if we are 1 of the 3 promoted sides or not.

With debts from the previous manager and previous wage bill, and the current wages on our squad, we need to go up this season. I do not want to open the pandora's box of what will happen to our club next season if it is spent in the Championship again.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Stop worrying mate and have a good hard five minute stare at the top six of the championship table. Serious as well.

Comment

Working...
            X