Expectation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Last two games has just been a blip as far as i'm concerned, but we do need to get another striker in January. Not sure where all these knee jerk reactions come from when we lose, the championship is unpredictable, yes we've lost 2 on the bounce but that happened to us around this time the last time we went up...watford home and leeds away was it?
    Yes, but prior to that we were unbeaten and we had about an 8 point lead at the top of the table back then. This time those losses are much more damaging as they have taken us out of the top two.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Last two games has just been a blip as far as i'm concerned, but we do need to get another striker in January. Not sure where all these knee jerk reactions come from when we lose, the championship is unpredictable, yes we've lost 2 on the bounce but that happened to us around this time the last time we went up...watford home and leeds away was it?
      Lets hope its a blip but i must say that this team is not of the same guile and quality of our last promotion side.

Comment

One word than it was after Blackpool LOWER

Comment

The day of third reckoning is upon us.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            we have Hughes to thank for that.
            We all know that Johnson and Zamora are injury prone so why didn't Harry bring another striker? Why didn't he play Chavanton? why did he loan Hitchcock out? Hughes has nothing to do with this.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
            X