No announcement yet.

Get rid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the defense (meaning back 4) has not got that many goals against. A big part of this is they have 2 midfielders guarding them all the time.
    To bad this means we are really bad going forward hence so few goalscoring opportunities.
    This is how HR wants to play it - so be it

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      Yes the defense (meaning back 4) has not got that many goals against. A big part of this is they have 2 midfielders guarding them all the time.
      To bad this means we are really bad going forward hence so few goalscoring opportunities.
      This is how HR wants to play it - so be it
      4 wins from last 12..it aint working and he needs to think again. He is not unsackable and i hope he doesnt think he is. Bringing in old players who have played for you in the past is something that the older generation of managers seem to do a lot of. Maybe a young manager bringing in young talent might be the way forward next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Not really. You just have your opinion and when people disagree with you, you come out with posts like this. We aren't playing our best and had key players out tonight and lost. Forest are a mid table to 8th side at best. Regardless how you see it, we should of got something against Leicester at home which puts a different perspective on the table. We'll bounce back and be there come the end of the season and I'm willing to put my money where mouth is. Are you willing to do the same and if so name your price?
        I don't bet never have, mugs game. If Harry learns and stops playing Zamora when Austin injured and attacks teams more we can still go up. If he doesn't we won't go anywhere.

Comment

anyone that would put henry in their starting 11 needs they're head looking at! Blokes a disgrace would rather see boswinga in a rangers shirt again. We'd be better off playing 4-4-1 than have 11 starting that included him.

Comment

Henry was poor today but when played for a few games in a row like earlier in season he is the one who will win the ball back. Before we signed Carroll, Nico or Benayoun and before Jenas was getting a look in he and Barton were solid in the middle of the park. He's no world beater but IMO best of a bad bunch in a poor midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Henry was poor today but when played for a few games in a row like earlier in season he is the one who will win the ball back. Before we signed Carroll, Nico or Benayoun and before Jenas was getting a look in he and Barton were solid in the middle of the park. He's no world beater but IMO best of a bad bunch in a poor midfield
              I couldnt disagree more but football's all about opinions so your entitled to yours! (Albeit completly wrong ;) )

Comment

Do you know that 5 of 11 starters have played for Spurs.
                But starting with a no scoring guy up front with the 5 no scoring midfielders behind him was never going to do it. Do those 5 have 4 goals between them so far.

Comment

Our biggest blow came with the injury to Faurlin. We never actually replaced him. He is quality and the team has been going backwards after his injury. (12 games?)

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    3rd is good, three points off the top, not bad eh!!
                    TW you can not defend that show tonight surely .......

I've been in the local cricket club with a load of mancs blue & red proper footy fans who watched the game through neutral eyes ...... The truth of the matter is we could have played till easter and wouldn't have scored ........ In their words we are a joke & anyone who thinks we deserve to be in the Premiership in a 40k stadium is a header .......... FACT !
                    Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 27-12-2013, 02:38 AM.
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Bring Remy and Taarabt back I say. Play 442 with Remy up top with Austin. Taarabt either super sub or LM.

Both would get us promoted as both too good for championship. Now we are half way through the season and will be top 6 when recalled we have to tell them they're needed to get us over the line.

Send Zamora to Fulham for Taarabt (Fulham must still be laughing at us for buying, yes buying, Bobby) Newcastle can have Carroll after he's returned to spurs

Comment

Oldies have to go, we can't build with them:

Harry
                        Dunne
                        Hill
                        Jenas
                        Zamora
                        Kranjcar

All have no pace. Some of them no desire to show what they can do. Shift out loan players as well as they only put in 50%.

Anyone who went Wigan will have heard my voice as we left the stand and headed down te stairs screaming for this 2 months back!

We won't finish higher than 8th
                        Hill and Dunne have been superb this season

Comment

Bring Remy and Taarabt back I say. Play 442 with Remy up top with Austin. Taarabt either super sub or LM.

Both would get us promoted as both too good for championship. Now we are half way through the season and will be top 6 when recalled we have to tell them they're needed to get us over the line.

Send Zamora to Fulham for Taarabt (Fulham must still be laughing at us for buying, yes buying, Bobby) Newcastle can have Carroll after he's returned to spurs
                          Both Remy and Taarabt refused to play in the Championship and pushed for a loan move. No point having players here that dont want to be here plus i am not even sure they can be recalled even if we wanted to try and force them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

and as for Harry well he's changed this club around. It's all very well blaming him but you cant blame him if certain players dont perform and you cant say change the formation if we dont have the players available. Maybe judge him after the January transfer window and see who he brings in... That said he can only bring players in who actually want to come here.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Don't stop some people slating them, though.

Comment

Too be honest I think the defence has been brilliant this season, last nights game was an off one for me, although we didn't test the keeper at all in the first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X