Get rid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    And you've missed yours..a ****ing traffic warden.
    Stop taking delight in rangers fans anger and distress over a poor performance like you normally do. So predictable....too many daddy hugs over the years has left you a bit bitter it seems to me. Still you could always write a book about it
    You still here? Shame, thought you'd be banned by now full time...you should be!!!!!
    Me predictable??? you churn out the usual drivel of daddy and book stuff.......change the record, you're boring as ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      You still here? Shame, thought you'd be banned by now full time...you should be!!!!!
      Me predictable??? you churn out the usual drivel of daddy and book stuff.......change the record, you're boring as ****!!!!
      Keep on moaning about me to the mods Cuthbert...it makes my day

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        We can win the league with this team in a non scared attacking fashion 442:

Green
        Simpson
        Dunne
        Onouha (to help Dunne pace)
        BAE
        Phillips
        Barton
        Henry
        Hoilett
        AJ
        Austin

If Austin or AJ injured play hoilett or Phillips upfront and traore on wing
        Glad you don't pick the team. Henry on that 1st half showing shouldn't play for this football club again
        Offers no protection to the back 4 and is just an awful awful player
        If harry never plays him again that's the only good thing that has come from tonight's game
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

As I said, a football expert, you obviously know your stuff. Suspect Harry knows more though. what you reckon eh!
          You would have thought so at his age and level he has managed at.
          I'm looking at what we have and opposition and he has tactics, formation and personnel all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
            You must have had plenty to drink for Christmas. The worst player on the pitch is the youngest, Tom Carroll. He's weak as anything and is sloppy! Dunne and Hill have both been superb for us this season. Having said that, Onuoha should be partnering Dunne at centre-back. Zamora has GOT to go though
            Totally agree fella.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Glad you don't pick the team. Henry on that 1st half showing shouldn't play for this football club again
              Offers no protection to the back 4 and is just an awful awful player
              If harry never plays him again that's the only good thing that has come from tonight's game
              Tell me the last time he played first team football?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Keep on moaning about me to the mods Cuthbert...it makes my day
                FYI, not moaned to them about you once actually, but that can be easily remedied and then you've never be back on here again.........get your facts right chum before chucking accusations about. ok big mouth!

Comment

Tell me the last time he played first team football?
                  Well there is a reason for that rich, he's sh it
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Defence is brilliant; attack (ie Austin by himself) is very good; midfield (excepting Barton) totally, completely, utterly sh 1 t. Everyone one of them has been consistently poor. We've won matches in spite of them, not because of them.
                    I agree. As the experts says......football games are won in the middle of the park, and that's our area that lacks ideas most.

Comment

Our midfield is full of mediocre players except Barton.

Comment

I say it as it is and folk with head up bums on here disagree when deep down they know we have been poor most the season. We have now come up against half decent sides and are being found out. If Austin isn't fit or Harry doesn't adopt a 442 for Sunday we will lose at Watford too
                        Not really. You just have your opinion and when people disagree with you, you come out with posts like this. We aren't playing our best and had key players out tonight and lost. Forest are a mid table to 8th side at best. Regardless how you see it, we should of got something against Leicester at home which puts a different perspective on the table. We'll bounce back and be there come the end of the season and I'm willing to put my money where mouth is. Are you willing to do the same and if so name your price?

Comment

more knee jerk over reactions as usual...
                          Original post is a bit over the top but it's hardly a knee jerk reaction.

4 wins in 12 games
                          No goals in 3 of the last 4 games and our main goal scorer out for a while by all accounts
                          The performances are woeful recently. ( Surely you see the games and know this )We never look like scoring. Outplayed and out battled in the last few games and as many have said a lot of those 1-0 wins earlier in the season had a fair bit of luck attached. In my opinion we should be walking this league. The standard is terrible and we have the squad to win it comfortably. Yet we have won 4 games out of the last 12. A problem clearly exists be it selection or tactics.

Do you look at the fact we are 3rd and think everything is all good just based on that?

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

4 wins in 12 games
                            No goals in 3 of the last 4 games and our main goal scorer out for a while by all accounts
                            The performances are woeful recently. ( If you went to games you would know this )We never look like scoring. Outplayed and out battled in the last few games and as many have said a lot of those 1-0 wins earlier in the season had a fair bit of luck attached. In my opinion we should be walking this league. The standard is terrible and we have the squad to win it comfortably. Yet we have won 4 games out of the last 12. A problem clearly exists be it selection or tactics.

Do you look at the fact we are 3rd and think everything is all good just based on that?
                            3rd is good, three points off the top, not bad eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              Not really. You just have your opinion and when people disagree with you, you come out with posts like this. We aren't playing our best and had key players out tonight and lost. Forest are a mid table to 8th side at best. Regardless how you see it, we should of got something against Leicester at home which puts a different perspective on the table. We'll bounce back and be there come the end of the season and I'm willing to put my money where mouth is. Are you willing to do the same and if so name your price?
                              Good reply!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

4 wins in 12 games
                                The performances are woeful recently. ( Surely you see the games and know this )We never look like scoring. Outplayed and out battled in the last few games and as many have said a lot of those 1-0 wins earlier in the season had a fair bit of luck attached. In my opinion we should be walking this league. The standard is terrible and we have the squad to win it comfortably. Yet we have won 4 games out of the last 12. A problem clearly exists be it selection or tactics.

Good post Sammy - some people don't see the direction we are going.

Comment

Working...
                                X