Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor To Us .......Meaning

Remy Going the other way ??

We must hold the upper hand on this one ....Taylor out of favour and worth £ 2 - £ 4 m against Remy ..cult hero scoring plenty of goals and worth £ 15 m +

Be gutted if we went up and didn't have Remy to come back but all said and done they are a bigger club than us and the Big Market is a better night out than Shepherds Bush !!

I dont rate Taylor - pretty good actor when it comes to handballs but not a great player in my book.

As for Remy going - no chance! The CPS have delayed his case yet again to February which could work in our favour IF he's innocent.
    IF he's not then works badly against us and he should rightly be locked away for a long time
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
      Remy Going the other way ??

We must hold the upper hand on this one ....Taylor out of favour and worth £ 2 - £ 4 m against Remy ..cult hero scoring plenty of goals and worth £ 15 m +

Be gutted if we went up and didn't have Remy to come back but all said and done they are a bigger club than us and the Big Market is a better night out than Shepherds Bush !!
      Yeah but not bigger or better than Mayfair or Soho

Comment

Don't rate him much either......but Harry knows what he needs, and knows players

Comment

can see the gist of the argument, but really think Newcastle don't fit in Remy's future plans
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ok Taylor is a good defender but not worth using as bargain for Remy.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
            X