Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey will be home with his family for Xmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey will be home with his family for Xmas.

Just Saying!

He should be made to travel with the squad. Whether we agree with the red or not be should be there to gee players up & talk to the youngsters. Shouldn't be allowed to sit at home with his feet up IMO.

Comment

Always wonder at certain players and how they obtain cards this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Just Saying!
        Not really sure how anyone can question his dedication for the cause tbh, so think this is a bit harsh.

Comment

He has been our best midfielder for a long time now. Too much pressure on his shoulders?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Baffles me how a lot of our supporters give a standing ovation to a player that gets sent off and with it the chance of getting back in the game, great commitment and has been our best midfield player but he will never learn to keep his mouth shut.

Comment

Am Joey's biggest fan, but he was a dumb a55 today. Too much talk.

Comment

Thought he was sent off for a clumsy elbow then kicking the ball at Taylor Fletcher not his gob?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  He should be made to travel with the squad. Whether we agree with the red or not be should be there to gee players up & talk to the youngsters. Shouldn't be allowed to sit at home with his feet up IMO.
                  I think he will Jimmy

Comment

First yellow for the foul (not deserving of a yellow); second for banging on at the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Baffles me how a lot of our supporters give a standing ovation to a player that gets sent off and with it the chance of getting back in the game, great commitment and has been our best midfield player but he will never learn to keep his mouth shut.
                      I did find it embarrassing seeing him getting a standing ovation. I certainly didn't!

Actually thought he played really well up,to that point

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                        I did find it embarrassing seeing him getting a standing ovation. I certainly didn't!

Actually thought he played really well up,to that point
                        Exactly, standing ovation for killing the slim chance we had.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          Exactly, standing ovation for killing the slim chance we had.
                          It seems traditional to give players ovations for red cards, I remember Trevor Sinclair getting sent off for tw*tting someone in a nothing cup game and getting applauded off the pitch.

Comment

Been good for is this season without a doubt but players like him are always capable of letting the team down , let's not forget we could have gone down at man city 2 seasons back when he got sent off , has he changed ? The answer is no , take the booking today (which I think was deserved now I've seen tv angles) and walk away , but Joey is unable to do that and that's why he is not in the prem. I still like him at qpr though ! Just have to accept he is always likely to be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              It seems traditional to give players ovations for red cards, I remember Trevor Sinclair getting sent off for tw*tting someone in a nothing cup game and getting applauded off the pitch.
                              Unfortunately today was far from a nothing game

Comment

Working...
                              X